Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
False Light Project XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
False Light Project Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
False Light Project Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
False Light Project Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
False Light Project Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
False Light Project Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
False Light Project Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
False Light Project Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
False Light Project Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
False Light Project Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
False Light Project Vote_lcapFalse Light Project Voting_barFalse Light Project Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
False Light Project Vote_lcapFalse Light Project Voting_barFalse Light Project Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

False Light Project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylekaotikk
Admin
Admin
Kylekaotikk

Yen : 58263

False Light Project Empty
PostSubject: False Light Project   False Light Project Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:04 pm

False Light Project GCAcv

As some of you may know, I have been working on an idea known as False Light Project which has incorporated the idea power users to a futuristic styled city, all bread for purposes and brought up to be used a canon fodder to try and create a stronger human being. Below, I will be posting passages I've written for it, if you'd like to give it a read.

--False Light Project: Enter--
"Fifteen million people in this city, over ten thousand Lights, millions of locations and all the time in the world. Why would you need someone like me?" The male's breathe fell short, his voice holding a sincere yet cold tone.
"You're the only one who fits such a task." A womanly voiced replying, her tone a very hesitant one.
The male's cold  hands were placed upon the railing, his leather covered fingers curling softly around the frosted metal bars. Why was he called here? After all, it wasn't like he was highly regarded in this city for being a good guy, he didn't even think he could ever be classified as that. In fact, it was a wonder why this woman was here before him at all. He didn't have any relation to her, friendship or relationship. She was the leader of T.I.R.A, something that people throughout this city could seek out if they were wishing to fight for an organization of anti-terrorist and dangerous Lights.
"Kanaye, you're one of five level one's in the city..." Her voice remained hesitant. 
She stood still, keeping calm as her hair slowly whipped across her face and body, every strands flowing in a fluid like motion. Kanaye was a man that was neither virtuous nor the hero type, he wasn't that type of man. Who was he exactly? People referred to him as many things.
"Flow, you're relying on a man that wouldn't care if ten thousand men were rushing to their deaths. You're going to have to give me more of a reason."
"Even so, don't you care in the slightest?"
"Should I?"
A cold silence fell upon the two, nothing but blank stares and unknown expressions that could also speak volumes. The city bellowed with life below, it spat out noise and lights from every corner of the city. 
Strange... the male thought to himself as his fingers uncurled from the railing, his leather gloves softly resting atop of it now. The two people were standing on top of a building, the only building that wasn't glowing with light, although the second tallest building in Hyper-State city. Flow, the woman that was seeking him out, began walking closer to Kanaye, her hands held in her pockets, each breathe she took emitting cold air from her nose. Slipping her body through the gaps in the bars, she sat on the cusp of the large building, arms wrapped around the metal bars supporting the railing. Her eyes drooped, black hair falling in front of her face while the cool winter air remained. 
Why does everyone think I care because I'm level one? He continued his thought.
"There's only annoyance sprouting from your mouth right now, tch."
Twisting his body harshly, he made his way to the stairwell, arms held by his side; hands placed in his pockets. His eyes were closed momentarily as he walked away, opening at the sound of her voice.
"No... I won't believe that!" A strong, loud voice echoed.
"Believe what you want." He closed his eyes again, slowly opening the door. "Perhaps it's belief that keeps us alive, don't put your faith in a man with no belief himself."
Back to top Go down

False Light Project
Page 1 of 1