Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
Ontop Of Las Noches XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
Ontop Of Las Noches Vote_lcapOntop Of Las Noches Voting_barOntop Of Las Noches Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
Ontop Of Las Noches Vote_lcapOntop Of Las Noches Voting_barOntop Of Las Noches Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

Ontop Of Las Noches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

Yen : 58330

Ontop Of Las Noches Empty
PostSubject: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Word Count:3017
Posting music: Nightcore: Into the fire
Faction:N/A
Power Type: N/A
Power Tier: N/A
Favorite Lyrics:"N/A" - N/A

A lone figure with his eyes only slightly opened had been sitting in the light of the moon, the gentle feel of stagnant and flowing energy tickling his skin, which was a marble white. The moon it was ever constant, never changing and it was the one thing he remembered through the time he had been asleep, to the time he had awoke, to the time he had spent. . It was all the same the moon was always there he couldn’t get away from it. Honestly there was nothing he could do about it and it was amusing he felt the icy heart he had stirring with old memories, blood and gore graced with death was what he had felt for so long, and he didn’t know what to think about this world one that was so desolate like his soul, he felt empty but wistful like the barren wastelands that he called home. Not pride nor vainglory burning in his veins, but a shallow reminder of what he has gained and what has been lost. It didn’t matter to him anymore but still he remembered it with unrivaled clarity as the wind blew his long braided hair, his bare skin and hollow hole illuminated in the light.

Eyes which looked like they had felt and seen death millions of deaths, as if they had experienced it so often that they had learned what death looked like, the reality of death. As if death had been experienced from a million different people, at a million different walks of life, that was just how it looked his eyes that is. He had slowly looked up at the moon, taking in its luminance and beginning converging calculations, his mind working at light speed, breaking down energy composition in the air and collecting it, as the sky could be seen lighting up around him, as passively he was substituting energy he had lost in his long slumber, an oppressive spiritual pressure expanded out in a large radius over the roof of Los Noches. His body glowed black in the night, but the black was easy to see darker then everything else, it floated up like ravens wings taking flight, as if he wanted to go to the moon, to escape it all, but also as if he cared very little about earthly affairs about the mundane, about life or death, as if it held no mystery to him.

“..Tell me moon, do you find us as silly as we reach for the light, while trapped in the dark? Do you find us amusing, while basking in the light? Or do you wish for death up there, untouchable familiar with it.. but unable to learn of what ultimately comes after?”

His words had a gentle musical clarity, which carried softly on the wind , however his eyes had looked like mirrors reflecting the world, as if he didn’t care what happened, or even how it happened as he raised his hand his snow white hand up reaching for the moon, his eyes looking at the back of his hand, a small sad smile breaking his stone features, as he allowed him that smallest of smiles relaxing on the ground alone, he felt bliss as he closed his eyes slowly he could feel them, everyone all the souls inside him he could feel them and it brought him purpose, to this monotone existence he tread as, taking the path that he did, he felt them every step of the way, and that was all he needed to keep going, to keep himself sane, and happy.

“..Don’t worry , I haven’t forgotten my promise, I will show you one day what true strength is”

Those words came as he glowed black, spiritual energy from Hueco Mundo’s atmosphere collecting from a half mile radius it swirled around him without much of a problem his gaze cast at the sky, and his body lax taking in the air the gentle air, he looked like a lone soul, amongst the eternal sands, but a soul that didn’t mind it, the cold of being alone that is, nor minding death , Just wondering, what the hell comes after..

Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Yen : 58349

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:32 pm

It was night, but it was always night here. The darkness is where the monsters that people call hollows thrive after all... Well yes she too was one of these monsters right? At least part of her blood was.

Back in the real world the sun was shining people were alive and going on with their normal everyday lives. It was almost sickening for kuchi.  This place felt a lot better almost like home. The girl holding up a small lizard like hollow by its tail, dangling it in the air as it tries to snap at her. Hearing words that held such sweet sadness in them she would reply to the man flying in the sky. “Even if it has light the moons glow is not its own, But merely the power of something greater shining off of it.  In truth don't you think that would be a sad existence?  Hanging alone thousands of miles away from anything else with no power of your own. I think the moon looks down on us with Envy.  It wants to interact but cant. it wants to live and die, but is stuck up there against its will.”  The girl with bi-colored eyes look up at the man in the sky. “The moon is soothing and beautiful in the end.  To look at that is.”  A small stream of sand would stand up wrapping around the lizard hollow and crush it to death. the blood from its body flowing out and forming into a small ball floating in the air above the girls fingertip. “One thing's for sure death itself can be a gift.  Rather you want it for yourself or to give to others. “Moving her finger she placed the blood ball on her tong.  Smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Shizuo wrote:

"..It is a sad existence but it looks down on us all the same, envy pride emotions really lost meaning for me. Why don't you come down here instead of floating all the way up there as two's company the perfect number. . . and such a beautiful night is worthy of sharing it with another "

He'd said softly his eyes looking up gazing at her like he was not staring at her but staring through her, analyzing everything about her, how she was sweating, her body posture, the look in her eyes, and was gauging her reaction , as she didn't seem disturbed by him but he never knew what went on in the minds of people. Energy was still flowing around him showing the black vibe of spirit pressure, however he didn't seem to focus on it. He was studying the girl someone who could give such a meaning to his words , it was hard to comprehend but it had perked his interest again. But her words about wanting to die made him frown a bit just a little bit as he remembered all those voices that held contrary opinions no one wanted to die.

"..Death and the dead did not choose to die, but met their ends and learned to move on, in that way the moon is lucky, it is eternal able to see time from beginning to end, that's not so bad is it?"

He'd ask slowly as his eyes looked up at the girl and the moon, the marking 7 on his abdomen, marking his rank while he slowly looked up and laid down, doing a slight trick of the wind,he'd have caused a large gust of free flowing spirit energy to blow by, as he waited for her to ultimately come down, and then chat.

Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:57 pm

“hmm you may be right about that.  After all what good is beauty if you don't share it with others. It would be but a monstrous sin, wouldn't you think? “ The girl floating down by him with sit with her legs gently tucked under her and her hand folded in her lap. “ that is somewhat wrong. There lots of people that  have wishes for death. Some wanting it yet unable to find the resolve needed to end their own life. And some do go thru with it. That is what we call suicide, the act of giving yourself the gift of death. But like any gift sometimes it’s given to people who don’t want it. that being the act of killing. Too bad for the most part it has a no return policy right?” the girl looking up at the moon would have a calm expression on her face. “ but even then to want to live is to want death of others. To live one must eat.  Rather it's plants or animals they're both alive and both die when you eat them.  When you look at it.   It’s all down to the cold truth any who want life wants also to kill.” Her hand reaching down and playing in the sand, “it’s really quite a simple thing. Kill or starve. Eat or be eaten.  Give some one else the gift of death or you will get it yourself…. I guess on that note the moon is lucky.  In its seclusion it will get to live to see everything that happens here tell time it self comes to an end.” After a slight paws  she would say.” Maybe then the moon is not sad at all but enjoying the show?”
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Shizuo wrote:
Shizuo wrote:

His eyes widened as he was momentarily speechless but his eyes looked across and he felt it a spark, not something shallow but the way she talked, she understood it better then anyone he'd ever met before it was just that amongst humans and even hollows no one had understood really what it meant, but someone that understood it really made him happy to be able to find someone like that. . So as his eyes looked at her searching her soul he slowly smiled a warming smile like a newly born angel soaring in the heavens, as he'd have let out a light laugh his demeanor shifting as he gently put his hand onto hers not to be pushy, but a soft reminder that they where supposed to be looking at the sky not the sands.

"..You know your weird.. most people will not think about it till the last moments of their lives, as such i haven't been able to connect.. until now, maybe because apparently they where saving you somewhere , over.. 2000 years i have lived. . . and you're the first to give the answer that is.. correct.. i wonder why that is."

He'd mused softly looking up at the moon and allowing his mouth to curl into a smile a bitter sweet once, but it seemed to be warming up slowly, showing that under the hard exterior of Lune there was quite the soft and kind spirit inside, underneath all the hate, and hardened years of blood and battle. That is.

Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:09 am

The girl looking back up to the moon with an almost sadistic smile slightly cracking out on her face, “Well I have been forced to look at death my whole life. All be it nowhere near 2000 years. I can’t help but think about it. “ The girl sliding her hand up, she placed her pointer finger in her mouth, and with a quick snap of her teeth and a jerk of her head it was ripped off her hand. The clear sign of pain coming over her face as she gasped for air. The finger chucked into the sand. “Aaaa… Or maybe it’s because even though I am a liveing human… part of me anyway,  But I have died many times, more than I care too count in fact.” Her finger would be seen reforming on her hand.  ” I have had lots of ‘last moments’.  Soo ya I am weird.  I get to live and die as much as I like. As many ways as I like.  I have no reason to fear death as it has only a minor hold on me.. and so I live without fear of anything. “  the girl’s smile growing  a little. “ that alone makes me weird for a human.”

The girl looking over at the boy her red eye sparking a bit. ” You’re a hollow right? So that means you too have died at least one time.” moving her hand up to her face and brushing her hair back. “You look to human… so your ether a vasto lord or a arrancar. Witch Is it? ”
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Shizuo wrote:
Shizuo wrote:
Shizuo wrote:

“I wonder what I am sometimes, I feel I have been a arrancar for so long, yet I also have seen how I was looked at before I could even picture it, I am a messenger of death who has been heavily controlled from the get go.. Ill show you what I mean”..

Lune raised his hand, the hissing on his palms, steam and was that .. It looked like raw spiritual particles. Not a cero, not an espada technique but instead he had condensed the raw spiritual particles in the air, gathering it and turning it into what looked like floating orb. This wasn’t a trick of the light. He had in-fact taken the energy manipulated it and literally done something that would remind you of a Quincy, he had taken the spiritual pressure and gave it shape he took this a step further, using his control he made two things, the orb vanishing. A bow and arrow both out of raw spiritual particles as they hardened he used them pulling the bow string back and firing off a pitch black arrow into the distance of hueco mundo where it landed and of course as you might think, did one very simple thing. It blew up.

He had put his hands back into the ground as he slowly looked up wistfully at the moon, his eyes only half opened, In fact his left eye was bleeding, as if he was crying blood, his right eye was closed as if he couldn’t take the strain of seeing, while he had slowly looked over at the girl looking at her but also his eyes seemed to be taking in much more, as if he could read the flow of the spiritual energy, his eyes hadn’t opened a lot, the one that was opened looked at this little girl, his expression may have been Hopeful? But still steeped in the monotone of his long life, not a stranger of death in fact he probably knew more about death then almost anyone else in this life or this world, he knew more about it then he knew about himself, he knew more about death then he knew about the world. Death wasn’t a stranger to him, infact it was the closest thing he could call a “Friend” death and the moon, his only companions in this long night, this endless night, but he slowly looked up, his expression was different.

Each word he spoke had ancient power, ambience, strength it echoed like a million far fetched prayers, as if he was now praying to some unseen and unknown god, so far away from this forsaken world, looking so far from this world he would have slowly looked up at her, opening both eyes fully even though it damaged him greatly, when ever he did it, he would have wet his lips with a gentle lick as if he was nervous afraid of this new development finding someone that understood what he could see with his eyes, it was frightening, he never had felt it before, this beating the thunderous roaring in his chest, his long stagnated hearts frenzied beat, the girl had awoken that ancient cage which had held his heart for so long, it brought him envy and joy, but he hadn’t gotten his hopes up yet, he knew she might just be here for the moment, but that moment seemed subtly like forever, as his lips moved he would have asked in that ancient power that twined in his voice gentle but almost like a prophecy from some long forgotten oracle.

“..Do you know the one thing I fear, in this world it is not death, or power, or fear itself, I shucked petty illogicalities so long ago. I fear that I will be alone, wasting away in this world, alone without someone who can share this eternity of night. Alone without change, its silly that this world, even as we have transcend the boundaries that holds humans together, even in these reincarnated life’s we are all social creatures no matter how much we hate it, we have cried a million tears, and walked a million steps. In this black abyss death is not a mystery, but companion ship is as unheard as the moon becoming the sun. “
He’d slowly say these words his eyes looking up at the sky as he looked back at her some, his smile was soft but his words where real, the emotion present was clear, while he closed his right eye and mumbled softly.

“..I know I am imperfect in my flaws, but 2000years I have been alive and haven’t found someone that I can see eye to eye.. So I wonder if you will stand by me.. until the end.. when I find out what lays beyond this eternal night . . . As an equal.. I have.. recently felt.. that maybe in this endless light.. the moon watches us.. our progression.. alone.. I don’t want to be the moon. . I want to share my experiences.. So.. I am imperfect.. but will you stand by me.. atleast for now, Till dawn comes in this endless perpetual night?”

Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 pm

The girl would laugh a little. ” yes all animals seek out companionship in one form or another. A place to belong. Loneliness is a terrible thing that when faced with over a long time can drive you insane. Even I fear that. I am still human… I am still ageing and growing and I cannot die. I cannot become a spiritual being, eternal in its youth.” The girl would breathe out heavily. “As a human I grow older and older each passing year. I will become an old woman in time. My bones may become like glass. My eyes blind to the lights of the world. My ears deaf to the sounds around me. My body too weak to move of its own will… yet I won't be dead even then. My heart may burst with each beat... just so it could heal and burst again in the next. MY age shows no signs of slowing down. And if I can age I can and will grow old… “Looking at the moon we the smile gone from her face. “There is that, the whole my body will end up being my own personal fleshy tomb thing. that may or may not happen. I can't really see the future so I don't know. Even if it does look like the most possible thing it could be wrong."

A slight smile coming back on to her face as she twisted her long pink hair around her index finger. “And then there is the living world. This place is nice but sadly I do need to eat or ill feel like I am dying of starvation all the time.” A small laugh under her breath. ” because I would be. Then there is school and my normal everyday life. Filled with all the joys of family and studying. So if you're asking me to stay here with you, sadly I can’t.” Her voice somewhat cold and sarcastic on ‘the joys of family and studying.’ " Would you even want something that is doomed to become decrepit like me by your side really. It would be more trouble to you then it's worth. "
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Shizuo wrote:
Shizuo wrote:
Shizuo wrote:
Shizuo wrote:

“He looked up at the moon and was silent his eyes closed as he slowly had felt the feeling gone, replaced. . it was sad but he didn’t feel the raw Emotions anymore, his hands resting on either side he just looked into the moon before he’d raise his hand in her direction his eyes closed slowly as he did meet that girls gaze, his hands or his right one covering his face blood trickling through the cracks in the hand his right eye was bleeding as if he was crying blood it was so unfamiliar to him, the feeling of burning in his chest however he had sat down slowly and said.

“..I want.. you to know, everyone is imperfect I do not care if you grow old, and become a skin encrusted coffin. .I will stand with you , if that’s what.. you’re asking.. then yes I wouldn’t mind having .. someone like you by my side.. if you don’t mind a emotionally lacking arrancar standing by yours”

He’d slowly turn and kick the sand before he looked at the moon, and frowned his mood evaporating while he had glanced at it, the moon feeling his place was slipping once again, he didn’t know what to say, nor what to think, he just . . . Exhaled and looked up at it through his bleeding eyes, before he flopped back laying on the sand, and looking up into the sky, thinking about how his eternal existence would never be shared with another it seemed, it didn’t make sense but it just was something that seemed to be fate> and he didn’t care.. any more infact he looked up and felt a mixture of hatred and something he couldn’t identify when it was in the girls direction, but he didn’t care.. No he honestly didn’t care anymore, he’d just train and get stronger, If he couldn’t share it with another, then he’d just fight till he dropped, and get as strong.. as he could, that’s what he thought.. Yet why.. why did it hurt so much?

Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:35 pm

The girl reaching out would place her own hand onto his. “Very well then, let us walk together thru time. Let us see the wonders and the tragedy of this world until the day it crumbles to dust. And if any were to step in our way they too will become dust in the wind.”  Kuchi was still a teenage girl and there was a large assortment of thoughts running thru her head.  She was happy to find someone that was far from what is considered normal. He was both dead and alive still, his eyes crying tears of blood witch she was resisting to lick off his face. He seemed willing to bare that unpleasant future with her as well. She really did not have anything to lose any way so why not try?   With a gleam in her eye she would look down at him as he laid in the sand. An unearthly smile on her face.  “I think you will find that I have enough emotion for the both of us.  I guess we should probably at least exchange names right? My name is Kuchi… what should i call you?”
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:49 am

It was a risk but.. he felt his heart warm.. it was strange.. almost compulsion as she took his hand, he felt the warmth and the feeling of a kind of joy, it made him feel like he was walking on air, no like he was in the clouds untouchable and unable to feel anything about pain or suffering, no infact.. he felt the emotion known as happiness, but .. he noticed.. the girl was very beautiful extremely pretty.. but she was a kindred soul, one that he could relate to and understand better than anyone else in these sands, so as not to startle her, he’d do something, it was a slow movement, but he’d lean in, his hand wasn’t moving too much, in fact it was moving alittle bit, not as much as you’d think it would, this was of course his free hand, which had clasped gently on her back pulling her forward- just a hair while he’d done something he’d wanted to do for a while but never had the courage to do in this first place, which was why as he just did it his heart felt a different kind of yearning then that he had felt for hollowso long ago.

What he did was softly, he had pressed his lips to that of the girls, soft and gentle, the warmth of his breath escaping through his mouth, it would start out slow, a gentle touch, a probing touch, nothing too serious at first, in-fact it had started off timid, like he was afraid of what he was doing, yes a arrancar that was as strong as he was, had been afraid of something as silly as this, it might be absurd but it was most certainly true, as his free hand softly, ran down her back, pulling her a little bit closer, his other hand closing around hers lightly, or rather with a kind of yearning he hadn’t felt before, and he had a hard time controlling, as of course if the kiss went on from there, his lips would have parted, allowing his tongue into her mouth, a gentle a soft kiss, one that wasn’t too demanding, nor was it too sudden, he had eased into it softly, as he leaned into her gently in the kiss, feeling the amazing warmth of her body, smiling some as he looked at her with one of his eyes.

From there possibly if the kiss had continued they would over balance, falling in a tangled mess on the sands of hueco mundo, from there she could either reinitiate the kiss or let it be, but his arms would have wrapped around her and he’d used himself to shield her from the fall, as he smiled softly and said.. “You can call me Lune..”

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm

As Lune leaned in her reaction would be done without thought, mirroring his movement she too would lean in. Kuchi  did this subconsciously as it is a tail tale sign of attraction.  Heart rate increasing along with her breath, expectant of what happens next.  As for the kiss itself?  A mere touch of the lips at first, she gasped for air ever so slightly.  She wanted more, Kuchi could not help but feel a deep craving for more, his tongue sliding inside her mouth. She made her own lightly rub against his in a dance of sorts.  Her body relaxing even more as his hands glided across her back and into an embrace.

The Two of their bodies falling back in the sand, Kuchi’s pressing down on his being both warm and soft. Her heart beating faster than normal as she felt a fire growing inside, the taste of his Saliva still in her mouth. “Lune.” Kuchi spoke out his name quietly as she went to kiss him back. Her lips pressed to his, still being moist from the first.  Her tongue tracing the slit of his mouth almost as if it was begging for entry. Her fingers curling up on his chest pulling at his clothes.  Her right leg shifting against the side of his as Kuchi lifted her head away.  With a playful tone of voice. “For a 2000 year old you move fast you know that?” lifting her upper body off of him Kuchi sat with a leg on each side of Lune, .her face calm and loving, But the look in her eyes almost devilish.  She placed her right hand over his left pectoral, rubbing it in circles.  ”So cute.. Your heart is so cute.” She would start tapping her finger on his chest in the rhythm of his heart beats. “I can see it pumping inside you.” Her cheeks becoming a shade similar to rosy pink.” it makes me want to hold it in my arms and cuddle.”
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:40 pm

‘he’d smile some as he’d been sat on, his body leaning up , gently catching her lips again, though it was slightly rougher, it wasn’t as tame as calm, it was a insatiable thirst which needed to be quenched , and he had begun to do so, grinning some as he had softly, bit her lower lip, pulling on it for a second, before his teeth let go, his tongue softly had found its way back t into her mouth if she had allowed it , his hands having pressed to the sand as he propped himself up, his heart hammering away inside his chest, it was now that with his lips pressing to hers, that he’d allow them to softly part slightly wider, allowing the kiss to continue, almost as if he’d read her deep yearning, and been answering it with a kindred spirit, his hands having softly traced her sides, resting at her hips while he was now staying up using his abdominal muscles, of course the kiss was changing, different then the first time, one of his hands slid from her waist and gently cupped the back of her head, a soft feather light touch, barely noticeable.

Though as his tongue was in her mouth, it’d be softly tangled with her, own the movement of rubbing against softly, the repetition of gentle twining and roughhousing. It was gentle but bliss, for him, the warmth of her mouth was something that he just had felt with the entirety of his being, to be honest, he literally felt like he was melting, the warmth of kuchi’s body against his own, had a strange effect on him, making his heart beat faster, while the kiss gradually seemed to be getting deeper, the satisfying feeling of her lips, it was like a drug, and he was a newly hooked hard time druggy, his mouth which had been soft careful, trying to hold back, would have brushed to hers, though it was more like a firm kiss then the feather light and soft kiss of before, he felt her, not the timid unsure feeling that he had before, she had accepted him, and he couldn’t feel any happier, that was honest, so he’d gently have grinned, his tongue pulling back (If the kiss was still initiated) And gently he rubbed the tip of his tongue against her own, breaking the kiss.

This exposed the conjoining trail of saliva between their mouths, as he exhaled slowly, a deep breath, then his lips would creep back to hers, his hand which had been on her waist migrating gently to her back, holding her gently , so she could stop him if she so wished, but he felt elation, emotion that he couldn’t pin down, with the hammering of his chest, and the rising and falling, even the light blush that accented his cheeks, all showed how happy he was. His hand gently had removed from the back of her head, as he pulled back once more, gently he placed her hand to his chest, as he said. “..if you stole my heart.. I couldn’t keep you in it now could i?” He asked slowly reinstating the kiss, a gentle affair, of both parties, though he only knew how he felt, the white hot pleasure he felt from the kiss, the feeling of giddy ease, which made him feel like he was light headed, not in a bad way though, this feeling he could actually get used too, because he just enjoyed it so much, the feeling of yearning in his chest, it was amazing.

Now he’d gently have deepened the kiss, his tongue if she allowed it would wrap around her own, and gently circle it, mixing their saliva again, while the moon shone bright in the background, his arms migrating so that they had gently wound around her waist, resting there as he had by now moved into a sitting position, his body pressed to hers as all he felt was her, not the moon nor the sky, not the stars, or the sands, not the warm or cold breeze, he couldn’t feel those things, as he felt her on such a profound level, her warmth, the beating of her heart, and the beauty of her face, he didn’t know if he could have recognized anything more beautiful..or if he had enough attention to even take in any more than the work of art that he was hugging, the only real thing he had felt, attached to in over 200 years, and you know what, this feeling the trembling and beating like a hummingbird in his chest, the yearning that blossomed, and the feeling of joy, and elation higher then even the morning sun’s rays could reach, and you know what? He wouldn’t have traded it for anything in the whole wide world, his moment.. was here.. and his time.. was now..

[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm

With each kiss Kuchi could feel her desire growing stronger.  With each flick of his tongue she felt more and more affectionate towards Lune. With each touch of his hand she felt a weird sense of restlessness overcoming her. Kuchi closing her eyes, gently placing her smooth lips around the tip of his tongue she starts sucking on it,  her own tongue massaging his as she did so. Kuchi clearly swallowing some of the saliva that has built up in her mouth as she let out small moans of joy.  She found pleasure in knowing his saliva was going down her throat effectively becoming part of her.   Kuchi’s lips letting go of his tongue as she opened her eyes.  She nuzzled against his cheek and slowly slides her head down his neck and resting it on his shoulders.

Kuchi wrapped her legs around Lune’s waist. The warmth and feel of her bare inner thigh pressing against him as her legs where  fidgeting ever so slightly. “If we don’t stop soon…   will be giving the moon a rather lovely show won't we? .. But we are out in the open… others might pass by.”  Kuchi’s hands grabbing ahold of lune’s shoulders would flow down them tracing all the way to his elbows. “I know that I am being selfish.. But I want you for myself… not for the moon, not for others to see. Just me. I want you for myself........” Kuchi could feel her undergarments where damp with lust and if this went on much longer she would not be able to hold herself back from crossing the line that was between making out and making love.  In actuality she did not care too much about exposing herself out in the open and she would do this if he wanted it, but she did care about him doing so, as she is a greedy girl.

Part of Kuchi wanted nothing short of him re-engaging her as to show he was all right with takeing the next step. Lune had already stimulated her body and she wanted to do the same to his. She wanted to show him how passionate she could be.  She wanted to intertwine their bodies and just explore each other.   To know every inch of his body. To take his body in to her. Yes these are things that she wanted to do so very badly. But at the same time the thought of someone else seeing him doing these things brought another feeling in to the mix. Rage, she could not stand the thought of someone else looking at him.  She had already undressed him with her red eye and the thought of anyone else seeing him in that light filled her with anger. Or worse someone watching and becoming aroused at his actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ontop Of Las Noches   Ontop Of Las Noches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ontop Of Las Noches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Saviors of Dawn :: RP Zone :: Hueco Mundo-
Jump to: