Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
 little ninja in the city. XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
 little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
 little ninja in the city. Vote_lcap little ninja in the city. Voting_bar little ninja in the city. Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
 little ninja in the city. Vote_lcap little ninja in the city. Voting_bar little ninja in the city. Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

little ninja in the city.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zetsurin

zetsurin

Yen : 58349

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

little ninja in the city. Empty
PostSubject: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:25 am

||A Kunoichi ||

Status
Grade:
Wounds/injuries:
Items in use: 15 inch katana

Ikebukuro is such a lovely city, more so at night with all its colorful lights. This is truly a city as it never seems to sleep. The streets having a steady flow of people out walking them to spite the sun no longer being in the sky. A nostalgic thought passing thru a small girl's head.” It’s funny how time changes things. Towers are built and crumble to dust. People who once hung so tightly to the beliefs cast them away like if they were nothing. Change is so lovely.“

This short girl was dressed in dark clothing and had the majority of her face covered. But her bi-colored eyes clearly showing. Her ninja like appearance was not just for show as she went into action. Without a sound she vanished into thin air and reappeared on the rooftop of a skyscraper. With grace and elegance the small girl ran and jumped across rooftop seemingly effortlessly. Her body at times looked to be flying thru the sky as if gravity could not even touch her. Landing on the toyota exhibition hall it was time for the real work to start.  Drawing a sword from behind her back she cut open the ventilation shaft. Far too small for most people, but for a child it was more than enough room. Sure this was by no means the quickest way in, but it was the quietest. As it let her bypass any security systems the building has in place, at least for the time being. The girl sliding thru it quickly and taking several drops and turns showing that she knows the air system well and how to navigate it.

Kicking a panel off she would drop down from the ceiling several feet  to the main Hall, Cameras would be a possible problem now and she still needed time to locate the thing she come here for. So even though she was all alone she felt a bit theatrical and was fully enjoying this moment, putting her hands to gather she performed the Kuji-In with her hands and at the end say the words “Kyokkō.”  Sure the hand signs were not needed to cast the kido, but she was in the moment. For that matter normal humans could not see her anyway so anyone watching probably could not see her even if she had not casted it, but why take that risk?

walking up and down its path ways. Looking high and low she found what she come here for. It was nothing super special and had she been willing to wait she could have bought it in a hardware store 2 weeks from now. But that is a lot of lost time in waiting for something you can get now and free.. so what if some laws need to be broken. Breaking the protective-glass case with her hand she would pick up a red hand-healed torch. Alarms would start going off alerting everyone that there was a robbery in progress. ” got cha! you'er a good looker too.”  …the girl becoming visible again oddly cuddling the torch and rubbing it against her cheeks. 

Disappearing and reappearing at the front door she would put her palm out before her, a small glowing light forming in its center. ” Well the time for being quiet has passed.”  The bala firing from her hand would destroy a large portion of the doorway and even make a car that was passing by fly up and slam in to a building on the other side of the street. Giggling the girl would take out a small red card and throw it back inside the building for the cops to find, A trademark of sorts. As she started playfully skipping down the road.” that was FUN~!”

little ninja in the city. Card1_zps2a3512bf

Last edited by zetsurin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

Yen : 58330

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Word Count:3017
Posting music: Nightcore: Into the fire
Faction:N/A
Power Type: N/A
Power Tier: N/A
Favorite Lyrics:"N/A" - N/A

Shizuo Had heard the explosion, given his keen senses and looked up , eyes of gold lingering on the moon, slowly closing to half opened slits as the explosions illuminated in front of him like beacons in the night, his body which was lounging on the top of a building it slowly got up He didn’t even look which way he was going his eyes had looked like daggers cold without emotion, his city was getting fucked up by someone other than him, and that pissed him off had they forgotten who lived here who’s place this was? Had they forgotten , he didn’t know but as the wind whipped by his face he had been flying through the air  as he was rapidly approaching the situation, the door had just exploded, he had been in time to see a girl skipping out of the location as he had slowly landed on the car which was knocked back catching the car in mid-air  his feet bending as the car absorbed the shock , it smashed into the ground cratering while he had slowly stood up  head cocking to one side as  his eyes looked slowly at the girl,  and in one solid kick he had using strength alone vanished almost like he had been evaporating from site like a optical illusion.

He had landed lightly as the area he had kicked off of was crumbling a larger crater forming while he had landed lightly the shadows casting a strange illumination on his appearance his eyes they spoke nothing of peace but not of anger either, only scary monotone fitted those steely sharp golden eyes, his hair blowing in the wind while he had  asked as citizens that saw Shizuo’s Expression had been getting the fuck out of dodge,  the girl a fairly simple and basic question but his voice it held a creepy edge to it, a monotone steely edge that was like dam just about to crack his bright teeth showing between his words, as he hadn’t even said one word, just as he appeared without warning? Well his Foot came forward as it if was blurring Glitchin and then flat out vanishing from his brute strength coming around at impossible speed’s it would have been aimed straight for the center of the girls chest, the speed of that kick was enough that it broke the sound barrier, shattering windows in the highrise area without incident.

The kick would be due to the abruptness he had showed up, not only extremely hard to avoid, but it would be unlikely to be avoided while  hit or miss he had then lowered his foot, but if it hit? That rocket kick would have sent the little girl flying, and quite literally probably through several buildings , while his  words rang out, like condemning words in the beginning of a execution, his words being said slow scarily slow as his eyes slowly followed the girls figure hit or miss and looking directly at her he was speaking these words..

“Little girl…, Do you know why I’m here? Do you know why you just made the. . single stupidest mistake of your entire life?.. I wonder if you understand. . . Just how much I want to break every bone in your body right now, and I wonder… if you understand your mistake. . It’s too bad. . . I hate harming children but you crossed a line.. prepare . . . For your retribution.”

Shizuo slowly had begun walking forward, because you see while he had been infront of her? He was after the kick , and jump back around half a block back so his black soled dress shoes, clapped against the pavement, destroying the tranquility of the night, his eyes never fully opened they looked like the eyes of a psychopath, of a murderer of a cold blooded killer. His head slowly tilted to the side as he asked slowly while he walked slowly towards her, hands in pockets, bartenders attire smooth and clean against the metro-night background setting.  But he was scary, he was dangerous, he exuded enough of a predatory vibe to scare away a hungry pack of enraged wolves.  That’s how bad his mood was.  But his lips slowly moved, each word slow but clear with his drawling monotone voice which was as cold as steel.

“..Oi . . . Do you even know who I am?.. Or maybe, just maybe- Did you possibly . . . – come to this town , not. . . knowing . . . Who . . . I am? Let alone. . how I deal with rule breakers , especially the ones. . . that the police cant subdue? . . . I am the protector,  of this town. . . yet you come in and. . . Fuck with my shit? Did it make you . . . Giggle?"

The last word “Giggle” he said with such a flat sincere coldness that it was as if that word itself had enough murderous intent to paralyze a bull elephant, the wind picked up, not a single soul was around by now, so the only sound was shizuo’s Steps, which repeated like clockwork the only thudding sound that broke through the façade of the night,  while his lips slowly moved his hand slowly pulled out of his pocket and rested at his side, while he slowly drew closer he would have said, his hair covering his eyes.

“..Run. . . Little Girl . . . Run and hide, if I find you I promise. . . You will. . . never forget these two fists. . . nor this haunting face, you will. . . Regret  the day that. . .- you set foot in this city. . Run. . . Be Afraid. . . Because in this game?. . . You are playing tag. . . And guess what? I’m . . . It. . . “

Those words game out while he looked up his stare had the singular intent to main to destroy, to break that silly little girl into a billion little pieces while his foot came up slowly and he stepped down with a light amount of force (for him at least) causing the entire city block to shatter the road coming up in chunks as cars  went airborn in a hop and landed with simultaneous thuds,  the area around his foot though had been broken into a heaping crater, and him? He was slowly walking forward reaching out for the closest light pole, and when it came into his hands? He almost too casually grabbed it and with the unmistakable sound of twisting and breaking metal,  he pulled the pole off its base and then dragged it across the ground, giving the girl time to run, time to flee time to hide,  he wanted her to feel the fear and the regret for this decision which was why he casually dragged the pole which was sparking gouging a pole shaped hole in cement in the ground he just looked forward as he had then said,  something in his flat out cold monotone psychotic tone.. .

“No matter how far you run , little girl. . .I will. . . surely, find you. “

[br]
Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Yen : 58296

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:19 pm

The Character Application

For more threads actively played by me, look up in my introduction thread.

Most Shinigami would patrol by foot and on rooftops, some would walk along the streets, but all the same, most would not expect one strange Shinigami to take this method of mobility. As the bartender is riled up and a little girl is giggling, it was far off as the sound of minuscule explosions in a pipe is approaching their way. It was not as loud as the explosion at the doorway, but was loud enough to disturb a small neighborhood. What is strange is that there is no light illuminating on the dim-lit streets. The noise gets louder, prompting that it is getting closer.

It is likely that the next person heard the explosion and was coming their way, but how would it be likely that person is sided with one of them? There was still no light as the noise is loud enough that it should be close enough to be seen in the mild darkness of night. Yet it is still not visible yet and tension should rise as it could be a passing citizen curious about what is going on. As fast as it comes, it abruptly appears from the darkness as it rides towards them. Should they look, their curiosity will be satisfied with a brief illumination from the street lights reveals who that person could be.

Spoiler:

Last edited by UHCM on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:17 am

||A Kunoichi ||

Status
Grade:
Wounds/injuries:

“O.. It looks like my play time is not over yet.” She could feel the energy of someone closing in on her. They was strong to. Turning her head towards the direction she set her focus on the being that was in coming her red eye reading in to him, in her head she could not help but think. “What the fuck am I looking at? Its at least part human… hmm ill need to look in to this later. Someone else may be playing with genetics too. “ but now was not the time for that as the male landed on a car and seemed to smash it with grade force,  its possible he killed the people in side. He is strong… I’ll keep that in mind. As the boy went to kick,  both her mind and eye tearing apart all of his body motions   and she would jump up and land on his foot in the air. He aimd for the center of her chest and being a small child that ment  he had to kick at a low angle. Making it easy for her to land on and do her next move as he started talking.

crawling up her fingers she did a palm strike to the side of the knee cap of the lag she was on with a great deal of strength and superb speed. striking it here where muscles were few in number but the chances for damaging tendons are height was only a logical choice. All this happening in Fractions of a Second and due to its close up nature of the attack would make it next to impossible for him to avoid, for even if he tried to move or avoid she was quite simpley to close to him and too fast. Before he could even move his leg the attack would have already been performed. ,if it hit could not only rip his tendons but it also had a chance of braking bone. For any normal person this could possibly make the leg unusable.  After the attack on his knee she jump back landing several feet away from where he was.“What mister? I am sorry but I think you got me mixed up with someone else. You see I don’t make mistakes. It’s not allowed”

As the boy jumped back himself she be looking to see how badly his leg was hurt his knee being hurt if the hit landed. after all he would need to put weight on it now.  A bala charging in her right hand.” Nope mister I don’t know who you are at all. Nope nothing. You look like a bar keeper. Say you’re not trying to kid nap me are you… you kind of look like the psycho pervert kinda guy.” the girl Giggling hysterically at this boy that had just at least in her mind offered to play a game of tag and she was more than willing to accept. “YES LETS PLAY A GAME !!!? Hahahaha You can’t get me na na na na NA” Running down the street she would yell back at him. “NOW who is being the stupid one the game is tag not hide and seek.” The small girl looked up to see the soul reaper right before darting down a small alleyway. “ HEY! Are you going to play tag with us too? IT’S sure to be a blast.” She waves her hand in the air that was still holding the bala charge. 

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 6:37 pm

The little one had been fast but had shizuo ever aimed his kicks with a precision? No, as the girl landed on his leg? She would have felt force enough to level buildings smashing into her feet, possibly breaking bones from the sudden impact even with her light weight, as shizuo adjusted forcing the kick up offcentering her next attack with the change in the foe’s balance, it would have allowed him to shoot his hand out fast enough from strength to easily surpass her arm speed, given while speed was good for motion , strength was better for sudden attacks and movement, as simply he had more energy pulling his hand along then the foe’s would have had at the moment, and that made it so that instead of her striking? She would have mid strike taken a blow to the arm that was because of her extension even more impossible to block then her last hit, this would have had enough force to plain on snap the bone and probably punch clean through the arm, stopping her attack clean as shizuo really didn’t need to think to block, his body did so instinctually which was why he would have blocked it.

Then as she jumped back he had stepped forward surpassing her raw speed with using a slight amount of his raw strength, fist coming forward delivering because she was in mid air and because of the fact this time his punch was so fast that it literally would have gone from point a to point b, in not even a .01 of a second, his muscles ripping and regenerating at the same time bones healing themselves as the wound was inflicted this punch would have connected hard with her face because of A, she thought she was faster, even with a advanced mind, this punch would be to hard to break down it was literally as fast as lightning you could say, and instead of moving miles, it was moving only a mere half a foot from point a to point b. so if it hit her face? She would feel enough force to send a car flying into the atmosphere at 300+miles an hour , the ground behind him from his step exploded seconds later he was in his environment after all, so she had made a mistake, so to fast for thoughts to process, it would probably make even the fastest thinker have a .01% chance of dodging if you will for example.

If this hit connected that girl would fly directly back, flipping end over end, while he had then hopped back several feet and began his monologue , and heard her say “I don’t make mistakes” And that just made him walk forward as he brought his hand into the side of a building and yanked up at such a strength and angle, that the building wouldn’t have had time to fall apart, it would all go up, at speeds greater then 100miles an hour and fly directly into the atmosphere turning into a speck as it flipped end over end, a modern day skyscraper was flying as a hurling chunk out side of the city smashing into a hilltop miles away but the wind burst was massive and he just looked at the girl who was running as he began walking forward his eyes followed her direction and he just kicked to one direction, should and head dipping through a building with a massive crash, and with another step he then had kicked through the wall getting to the alley way infront of her right as she was about to pass his position, so In a normal beings blindspot, he had spun around coming out of the building from brute strength making his leg vanish, as it would come hard around her chest, with enough force that the kick itself would generate a shockwave. He only noticed the Shinigami in the back of his mind, he wasn’t decided on him yet, if that shinigami didn’t try to stop him, he wouldn’t have any problem.

“You did make a mistake, that was challenging me in the town I grew up in and challenging me in my natural habitat”

He said these words so coldly, so uninterestedly and with such honesty that it was practically brutal to the point if it was physical it would be worthy of a 7000 year jail sentence, but he had just after the kick just before it hit her, all but vanished by tilting his body, and in her eyes basically by going into her “Normal blindspot again” Would have vanished as he landed on the side of the building, the force of his steps allowing him to stay there, the buildings side having black soled shoe dents in it, cracks forming in its foundation. He just looked down his eyes still without emotion as he waited for her to run in fact you know what he said, his voice as cool as a subzero Arctic Breeze? He said simply his voice like sleek machined metal, flat without emotion, just the eerie calm killing intent, and honest opinion that followed.

“I think this is where you run”

He said that as he slowly took another step, literally walking on the side of the building, cracks forming wherever his shoes stepped down, simply he was ready to dodge but he has slowly looked down his eyes like that of a wolf , with the cool collected intent to kill, which was passed off so easily that you would think it was like him breathing, it just came naturally, so with this reason he grabbed chunks of rubble and began throwing them down at the ground from the girls position, and because of his strength well they smashed into the ground like buck-shot breaking no shattering the ground in many pieces, they had the force of high caliber sniper rifles at point blank range, and shattered into deadly spray. While he wasn’t even feeling emotion, he just was matter of fact, he just was going to kill her. . . that was it. ..

[br]
Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Upon seeing the girl speaking to him, the strange Shinigami rolls off of his still running motorbike and tumbles a great distance with his Murakumo flung off to the side and his body flopping about like a rag doll. By the time the man swung his fist into the building, he would find his hand being ripped out of it while he is flopping about as result of the Shinigami's clumsy entrance that made him a bowling ball as he collides with him inadvertently. With noticeable rip marks on his body which cause blood to taint the bandages, the Shinigami gets up and treats it like it happened before after a while of recollecting his thoughts. The Shinigami adjusts his neck and jaw as he looks at the bartender that he was flopping into before. He honestly could not tell why he rolled off that motorbike, but if he did crashed into that bartender, he would find it satisfactory for himself.

While he is looking at the bartender, knowing well enough of his capability by only the destruction behind him, he speaks with an English tongue and his pronounced tone as if on a high standing, "Thou hast grown poor, Human. Yield while thou can as thy intervention is thou rest." After that, he turns and walks over to collect his Murakumo and then he rests it on his right shoulder. Before he runs into the alleyway after the girl, he looks at the bartender and only finds him missing. He sighs and murmurs to himself, "Thou hast persist. Two dangers in one nest." As the havoc continues, the strange Shinigami follows behind them. He now has two objectives; make sure the problem is settled and make sure the city is not reduced to rubble by these two.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:25 am

Quote :

||A Kunoichi ||

Status
Grade:
Wounds/injuries:unusable right arm from broken bones.

power drop form B-1+ to B-3
Items in use:

Even if his leg had grate power behind them as she landed she would be riding with its Momentum.  Her Landing on it with flow with the force from his kicks direction without working against it. Thus making it so no matter how much force his leg has in it unable to hurt her on landing or throw her off balance. But the punch was another matter entirely.  Due to The human body measurements and proportions, along with the angle he kicked at, he would have needed to bend forward some in-order to do this paunch.  This would make his fist collide with her arm just above the wrist, stopping her attack milliseconds before hitting its target.  The bone in her arm becoming crushed by the hit making her right arm useless.

Watching his body's movements she could easily see that he was going to try and follow her as she jumped back. No matter how he moved she could always read into it, for as long as her red eye was on him she would know all the movement and the flowing of his energy inside his body. His muscle tensing up, his shoulder preparing for the strike. She would not let him hit her again. As Shizuo went to step forward she would use Sonido moving to the left side and backwards out of the line of his punch.  The fact of her being in air mattering not as she is capable of flying supernaturally. ‘’

As the boy slamd  thru a wall in the alleyway she shoot up flying in to the sky not even giving him a chance to get cloce to her. As then something strange would happen her body would glow a eerie blue light as  her power levels seem to grow. But then drop down as the blue light cut in to 3 parts.  One of the blue light shooting away at lightning fast speeds.  The second and third blue light flying just above the rooftops of the two buildings that formed the alleyway.  

As the blue light fades away 2 of the little girl can be seen floating in the air where the light was. Cero charging in both there left hands. Speaking in unison they would say.  “well if this is your habitat why not let it be your grave too..“ Firing both the cero blast down at the alleyway each one being strong enough to vaporize a both the buildings that made up the ally-walls . The little girls were showing that play time was over and it was time to pay him back for their arm.  The two girls immediately after firing the cero's would form a 2 foot wide Razor disk in each of their left hand.  Chucking the disk's down at the cloud of dust that the cero undoubtedly left, but by no means without direction.  It was at times like this the ability to see energy was best.  the smok and dust giving the girls cover, but thir eyes letting them still see the boy clearly. to be honest she did feel a little sorry that the soul reaper would be caught up in the blast to... but that could not be helped.

The first Razor disk would shoot straight at him with the other one lying just underneath it hidden. the speed only being 10mph.  As the first one got within one foot of him it would keep going straight at him as the second would zoom off  the same path as the first but it was now going 40mhp and try to cut off his right arm. Even With low visibility from the dust the first attack would be heard long before it got to him and even sounds like a saw blade. But the second one being hidden under it and then only become faster than the first when it got close made it severely unlikely to avoid.
Once the disk moved past him after the attack they would circle back for another attack. One coming at his right side clearly in his peripheral vision and the other from straight behind him. both now going 60mhp. The two disk would then return to the sky where the two girls were still flying.

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Two cero’s Came down, and shizuo looked up slowly his eyes taking in the crackling masses of energy, which had slowly been coming down, they had a ton of energy in them,  so much that he knew while he probably could survive the buildings and city wouldn’t. So he slowly or quickly how ever you looked at it, by kicking off, caught the first cero with his bare hand, hardening his natural energy to the point that it would have made a reflective shield, which the cero would hover on energy sparking crackling roaring blasting,  light in the sky like a shooting star, or the 4th of July, the heat burning off flesh,  revealing his monstrous muscles, while  the second cero came down as he clenched his hand down on the first crushing it as it blew up in the air, searing the buildings, enveloping him in a flaming inferno of energy, the second cero went in ,and he didn’t have time to dodge this one, nor to even think about  this,  he took the blast straight on his chest as the explosion was massive, and the ground exploded dust rising as the buzz saws they came around splitting into the explosion, though only one came out.

A massive bang and thunderous shake occurred, a body ramming into the ground,  dust flying up in the city, as a long drag mark scored the ground,  but still the second buzz-saw disk the faster one was absolutely no freaking where in sight. A building exploded down the block, as the flames slowly began dying down revealing the first buzz-saw coming back to its user, but the one that had been going faster? No freaking where in sight, as the ground was busted up, and the buildings stood intact but slightly charred, while a pile of rubble was in the distance , smoke rising while the hand had remained still for a second while then the rubble shook spasmodically , trembling under great duress while  it then fell away revealing the same male, smoldering skin missing, he looked up, his front of his face had been burned off, showing bone, eyes twitching in the sockets, while that buzz saw was seen lodged in his muscles having tightened them he’d stopped it from cutting through, but that wasn’t the scary part not in the slightest as in his state he shouldn’t have been able to move, but he slowly got up.

While he then suddenly kicked off the ground exploding behind him eyes still monotone,  from the force of kicking off, he literally vanished in something akin to a Super Sonic Boom, body vanishing in a faded image, it would have made the gap  in less then half a second,  fist coming out as it would have swung forward, wind resistance causing the  Punch to slow down, till it shattered through generating a shockwave which blasted outwards with the same strength as her previous cero, a burst of pure air pressure which whipped blasting the clouds apart above them but that wasn’t it, no as a explosion appeared around half a mile from suzu’s twin positions,  a skidding trail of dust as  he slowly looked up a dam had broken, and his face ? It was half reformed by now, his skin was coming back slowly, as smoke rose from the tips of his black soled shoes landing on the side of a building, with his heels, the building the one behind it and then the two behind that blew up as he kicked off,  They literally broke into shards from the rippling shockwave that passed through them, as he vanished again a sickening laugh bubbling up from the battle field.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAEHEHAHAWAHAHWAH WHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEAAHAHAHAALAOALLAAJJAJ
AJAJAAAAAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !?!?! “

Eyes like pin pricks, he would appear straight In front of the second suzu,His face rippling like a windy day on a lake, from the pure speed, his body Flew past, and he smashed into the ground Fist pounding as he missed over shooting from his strength, fist smashed down,  pavement, bedrock sewer foundations, it all felt his frightening strength, as his bone literally shattered in several places  but hissed as  it compressed and healed itself  shut the ground well it was like earth turned into water as  another Frighteningly Inhuman and incomprehensible laugh was expanding out of his mouth,  like a thousand wild animals, with the intent to kill, it roared out as the ground it shook and exploded the mile radius around Literally turning into a crater as buildings soared up and down, the ground was moving with the massive shockwave as it turned into 2 miles, 2.5 miles, as shizuo’s elbow was bent at an odd angle, the sickening crunch easily heard from suzu’s position,  while he  took a deep breath the laugh Getting Louder.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHEEHEGAHAHAHAHAHSDAHHAHAHH
HAHAHAHAA
HAH “

His lips bulging he used  all his force to exhale the air turning a normal breath into a deadly missile by flexing his solar Plexis (Aka the abdomen) While he slowly got up,  and was still laughing and giggling straightening up the white of his bone showing out of his skin,  as  the arm straightened out and hissed beginning to heal,  skin and muscle was covering the injury while he laughed louder and louder  his mouth set in a perpetual grin, while he had slowly looked up, head tilted to the side, a psychopathic grin worthy of satan himself stretched across his face, the way he looked at suzu? He didn’t see a little girl anymore, and that was simplely easy to see, something feral had snapped and woken up inside him as energy was blasting out, covering his body,  flying everywhere it  disappeared in an instant, wolf like ears visible on shizuo’s head now black as the night his tail swaying from side to side as he was still grinning,  the nature of a wolf clearly showing as his regeneration seemed to be sped up, the wound fully healing as he grinned wider, ripping his skin some while he slowly slowly.. Looked up.. And .. Growled..a feral.. demented.. Snarl…

[br][/quote]
Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:17 am

I was listening to this while posting this.

When he darts into the alleyway, he notices the plume of dust shooting upward, meaning that during the chaos, either the bartender or the girl was aiming skyward. So what else is there to do other than get to higher grounds? He skids as he squats before he flickers out of sight, utilizing a normal hoho technique to aim his step to first the rooftop level and then skyward. When he arrives, he sees three girls in a split second before the third one runs off. Though his hoho technique was mediocre and would not be able to catch up to the third one that seemingly fled, he has a basic deduction based on a forethought on what he would do if he would be able to make more than oneself.

At the moment that the girls are throwing the disks at the bartender below, the Shinigami deduces a guess that since she has what she is after as he figures since she is running away, she would leave these two alone to get away, but if she means what she is saying, then she would use the third one to lure either him or the bartender into running after the third one with belief that she is the real one while the real one would try to sneak in a surprise strike that would cripple either one of them. He props his murakumo horizontally in front of himself and murmurs some words. As he does so, he glides his hand along the spine of the zanpakuto which a yellow light flickers and dissipates; normally, that's a sign that the kido failed either by his incompetency or by his big ego. He looks at his zanpakuto and shifts it about as if he has no clue as to what happened there. He shrugs like he hardly cares and points forward. He lazily speaks, "Ho." and then flickers out of sight possibly using another hoho technique to track down the girl that fled.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:36 am

||A Kunoichi ||

Status
Grade:
Wounds/injuries:

The little girl to the right holding her disk ready for another round as the one on the left was still waiting for hers to come back. Flicking her fingers to make the disk spin faster and pull towards her. the two girls then started talking to each other.

“ amm sis I think I must have got mine stuck…”/ “yaa… I think I see it.  Look at his arm.” /“What the hell is this guy?” / “His DNA is really fucked up ant-it?”“That is one way of saying it... who ever made him did a good job that is for sure.”/ “If we can get a sample from him that would be nice.” / “Good idea but to do that we got to get close to him”/ “no risk no reward right” / “right”

At that moment a black sword would be seen manifesting in the left girl's hand. Seemingly out of nothing by the use her matter ability braking down some of the dust in the air to convert in to the blade.  As the boy kicked off the ground her focus slipped away from the swords forging making it have a crack half way down the blade. “What ?? he is already getting up”  ”yes .. I thought we at least bought a couple more minutes.” As the huge burst of wined went past them the girls could not help but be shook off balance in the air. Seeing the boy completely remodel fore buildings by kicking off them. The girls could not help but find irony in all this. All they had done was steel a small thing, and blow up one door. And now the guy who said he was supposed to be protecting the city was leveling it to the ground … with some small help from her cero. But he was laughing so hey at lest he was enjoying it right?

As the boy appeared in front of the second girl she would move to the side. The third girl using Sonido while he was in air and had little control over his own movements to strike the boys chest with the sword. But as it hit his chest it would break off the top half of the blade before it could even cut him. The blade unable to take the stress of colliding with his body

The boy smashing in to the ground with a horrendous sound of bones broken and a shockwave of destruction followed on the ground. “Look sis he did more damage to himself then you’re sword did.”  “Shut it … I’ll get him next time you'll see.” As the boy kept laughing the girls looking down at him both said. ” oo look he is like a doggy now! “   “That kind of explains a lot” “especially about his DNA” “he is a Wolf boy.”  ”think if we threw a bone he will chase it?” “one way to find out” the girl on the right making her disk hover on the outside of her hand, then moving her hand over to her right arm. a bone started appearing in her hand . (The bone from inside her arm that was clearly smashed at the bottom) this was done by breaking apart the bones matter in her body and reforming it outside of her body.  Whistling down at him she said, “here boy want a nice bone?” chucking it so that it would go past him and about 10 feet to his left.

6.7 miles straight away from where she took off the first suzu had landed on a rooftop. The torch seemingly dissolved in her hand as she absorbed it in to her body. Her hand then moving over to her right arm and started glowing green light as she used healing kido to repair the damage.  “Dame it … I hope those two have a lot of fun with that boy… tch..”  Her twitching her fingers to test  how much mobility had return.  “Well at least it's only a arm. That is easy to fix. The healing kido would not fully fix her arm. But would only mend the bones and move them back in to the proper place. Granting it mobility but easily breakable. As the soul reaper got near her she would call out. “Are you here to fight or talk? There a lot of people still in this part of town so I am sure you know the loss of innocent lives would be… unavoidable.” with a heavy breath she said. “You’re obviously not that stupid.  You did follow the real me after all. So I can think of 3 ways this could go down.  One you come here to talk and after that I go on my marry way home to hueco mundo.  Two you come here to fight and a lot of people get hurt. But I think that would be counterproductive do your job. So that leaves me with three. You try to put of a barrier that would keep the people safe but lave you and me alone in a very tight space, which won't be nice. Witch is it? soul reaper..."

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:11 pm

“HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA”

He kicked off the ground as he vanished as the bone came into the air he couldn’t give a damn about the bone, as another feral growl ripped out of his mouth, his body heating up to intense levels as he seemed to literally vanish this time, hurdling out at speeds that exceeded Mach3 he had appeared right in front of the stupid suzu with a bone, fist coming back and smashing directly into her gut as he flipped the feral snarling increasing as his feet vanished in a flurry of kicks his feet vanishing as in a second he delivered around 200kicks at the same suzu the last second he kicked off in the air, using the air resistance to flip off and vanish smashing into the ground his face around 75% fully regrown right now as he smashed into the ground which shattered another mile hole forming from the force he had landed at his muscles rippling from the shock, as his mouth opened he had taken in a deep breath and let out something that would be nuts absolutely nuts in the situation, it was like the sound of the predatory beast inside , so he started out low, but the vibrations of his powerful vocal cords was enough to begin shaking the ground.

“ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AU AU ARUUUUUUUUUUU ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU”

Slowly his head snapped down like on point as his feet kicked off his hand digging into the side of a skyscraper with a large crack, ripped it straight out of the ground throwing it at the clones it hurdled end over end at over 200miles an hour as he flipped landing beside another building his hand digging into it, as he threw it as well kicking too an fro craters followed him as he kept grabbing buildings and throwing them at the clones until at one point, a accumulation of 15 different skyscrapers had been hurdling near simultaneously through the air at the clones, as his voice ripped and another snarl rippled out of his mouth as he kicked off the ground shattering under his feet his body coming up landing on the flying buildings, running from building to building, he made it before the buildings did, as he kicked off, that building with a massive boom of the sonic barrier being broken, his fist coming out , as he vanished between the buildings Roaring his fist coming out this time it was closer, he was getting more accurate but the punch would have been much faster than the last one.

Flying through he would have buildings scrapping on his sides as he Roared he went through the gap just before the buildings crashed into each- other smashing into the ground ripping up while he landed on all fours dust all around him as he was growling and laughing his voice echoing between animal and human slowly he was getting up his energy was out of control rolling everywhere as his skin had been ripped off his arms from the buildings, but even that was slowly regenerating while he roared louder kicking up vanishing into the clouds before he began to fall down, his body was accelerating, his fist was knocking back, having literally probably vanished all together from the mass mayhem, as he flew through blasting the ash and dust clouds of cement dust apart fist going forward at speeds that would make this punch smoke and burst into flames, from the friction in the atmosphere, his fist was burning, skin flying off, muscle hissing, as if it hit it would have enough for to cause serious damage, but it would have missed by a hairs breath this time, smashing into the ground the sickening crunch of bones could be heard again.

The ground exploded another 2.5 mile crater forming but as his full force came in it grew to 3 miles, the roaring extending, as he slowly stood up his hand and arm looked like a fucked up dolls backward bent arm, until hissing and cracking could be heard, the arm righting itself back into place, ligaments and bone slowly healing before he had begun laughing again, his eyes having by now narrowed and looked like a wolfs as he began laughing more and more as he had slowly brought his hand up and crouched down, his hands moving to land on the ground palms facing down, as he was on all fours , he looked up, slowly the loudest snarl rippling from his throat yet. . .

What was the fate of this city?

[br][/quote][/quote]
Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:20 pm

When the girl was throwing reasons at the Shinigami, the Shinigami smirks as he replies, "Thou thought I could care, yet thou shalt witness thou words' withering for thy blade be thou torment. I care not for the sake of the sheep below; I care not for the sake of the dog who cometh hither still." Just as he says the last word, he flickers out of sight, utilizing his hoho as it will be visible that the vehicles being thrown by the wolf man are blatant that the destruction of Ikibukuro is very likely. When he turns around to see the destruction, he comments to himself, "Thou sought madness, thou shalt pay. Fortunate that I am for I only injured one light pole this time." He disperses the reishi under his feet and bends forward, as he rolls in the air forward with his murakumo seemingly brighten up. From the sky, he rolls like a propeller blade down towards the girl, who could be distracted with the destruction of the wolfman's doing.

If one could remember the kido that the Shinigami failed to cast, then it is coming up. He manipulates the reishi around him to correct his pitch and maintain the momentum. Should it be close to the girl, a blast of yellow fiery energy rushes out in the width that equates the length of the murakumo's blade, or approximately six feet wide. On top of that, the Shinigami commands, "Smash, Smough!" Through that, it follows the kido blast as a vacuum draws the kido into the blade as well as the girl's reiatsu and the Shinigami's reiatsu, the girl would notice that she would feel at least a little bit of weakness due to mild energy loss, but if she is not quick to realize it before it was called out, then the least she could do is try to take the least amount of damage she could do as she will get hurt if she fails to realize it sooner.

Supposed that the blade reaches where the girl's head would be, a twenty-foot long flash of yellow energy rushes down at the width of a city alleyway. If she is caught in it, she will be dragged down with it, suffering from constantly being crushed and burned from the falling energy blade that will crash into the alleyway below. Once caught in it, the vortex will make it very difficult to get out because it will be forcing her being to spread outward in all direction in the horizontal axis. Along the way down, the Shinigami follows as he too is caught in the vortex, causing mild strains in his body as it comes down, down, down to the thick throat of the alleyway. Since this zanpakuto is based on power, it is capable of overcoming an unprepared seasoned captain as the kido, along with the girl's and his own reiatsu sped up the gathering process as Okasen is powerful enough in area and power to bring the zanpakuto to full potential and the reiatsu from both the girl and the Shinigami topped it off to critical power.

Thus results in a crater wider than the alleyway and two buildings missing a quarter of their mass.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:08 am

||A Kunoichi ||

Status
Grade:
Wounds/injuries:

As the male come at her suzu's expression was one of shock and surprise. But on the inside suzu was her normal calm and collected self. She had seen all that she wanted to and now it was time to put the doggy to bed. Up to this point the boy was solely reliant on the strength of his body to Fight. Now it was the time to take that power away from him.  As the boys fist collided with her stomach with her Maximum speed she grabbed his hand Right as it hit the center of her guts, she smiled at him as a little blood come out her mouth.  But that would be the last time he hit her with such force, for in that moment when she grabbed his hand and  he hit her in the guts she placed a curse mark on him that would take all his strength away making it drop down to novice level. No stronger than a normal power less human. All the while making his energy control go up to master. The little girl with blood trickling down her mouth laughed at him as he tried to kick her, each kick being nothing more than a father brushing against her.  For his next 5 post synesthesia would be effecting him, making his strength and energy control switch with the curse mark appearing on his back. Normally people have skills all within a certain level range with a couple skills being a little higher than the others. This normality makes synesthesia on most people a minor annoyance. Maybe making them need to change up there way of fighting a little, but for those who whole fighting style is reliant on one thing It’s the worst possible scenario.

As the boy landed and tried to grab ahold of a building the pure gravity of what happen to him would set in. his hands not even being able to scratch the surface of the building. The little girl coughing up some more blood would speak. “DID you really think some loathly beast like you could ever really compare to a superior being like me? Don’t kid yourself. If you’re wondering why you can't break in to that building like you did before its because I’ve stripped you of that power.  That is the price you pay for laying a hand on me.  And now we will be taking that right arm of yours.” the saw blade that was stuck in his arm would start up running at 550,000 rpms  cutting his arm off like if it was butter. due to it already being in his arm this was unavoidable. The disk returning to the other suzu that had up till now been patiently waiting for the right time.

Both the girls appearing on the ground not 30 feet away from him, one on the right holding her arm over her lower abdomen from his punch. This made her drop her saw blade on the ground in front of her but a glow started to form in her fist. A nicely charged cero.

The other suzu on the left holding her arm up in the air, the sound of the saw blade above it ripping at the air. ” If I remember right you told me to hide before. Do you remember that to? I wish I could give you that same option, but just like back then we are not playing that game are we? So run little doggy  RUN “ the two girls reiatsu was blazing out from their bodies. Her face would be cold and calm as she said her last words before throwing the disk.” For now I am the one who is IT.”  the saw disk zooming at him would aim at his left arm now looking to cut it off with one swipe in a upwards arch.  the force and speed it was movie at if it did hit it should cut all the way thru. But in truth she wanted him to try and doge it For as it got 10 feet from him the other suzu would point her arm out and fire the cero straight. She be holding back the ceros power to that of a normal gillian class hollow.  But that should be more than enough to do major damage to him if he picked to go to that side. On the other side the suzu on the left used her Enhanced Bala machine gun to fire 100 of her bala’s at him if he picked to doge left. All 100 fired in less than 1 second. The saw blade going for his arm. A deadly cero. Or a barrage of bala's what would he do? Ether way the incoming explosion would take out a large area around him that he was unlikely to avoid.

“aaaa That is sad to hear. I for one was hoping you like the first way. “
she heard the man seemingly talking to himself. She could not help but think. Madness?  Yes that summarizes all that has happend here. suzu would not care about the human boy after all there were two of her back there and she was more than confident they would keep him busy. but the kido was another matter with her focus being on healing her arm and the kidos spells incantation being said prior to soul reaper  coming here.  its magnitude would catch her off guard. she could see the energy of a kido and was prepared to guard aginst his non incantation spell, But what come out was a full force kido.  Putting her left arm out before her it would take the first part of the Ōkasen.   the Ōkasen burning away at her Hierro. In this moment seeing the spell was a lot stronger then she thought it would be she used Sonido to move to the right side. 

“Smash, Smough!" Dam it.. What was this? The girl that tried to move out of the way found herself being sucked back in to it, along with some of her own energy being sucked away from her. the energy pressing down on her body as it forced her down in to the alleyway . Moving her  hands up words to block the force from doing any major damage. ”Bakudo 39. Enkosen.” The condensed reiatsu disk acting as a shield to protect her body.

As the two of them landed in the alleyway she clapped her hands to gather “Sorry for this ” as a basic kido barrier started forming.  Him in one corner and her in the other. “believe it or not I don't like seeing life thrown away for nothing.  So you’re just going to have to forgive me for this. “ Placing her right arm out before her and without any charging she fired  a fully powered cero. But she did not shoot it at the soul reaper himself. No she aimed it at the ground in-between them.  The barrier acting like a cage for all the force and power of the cero, keeping all its destructive energy inside with Suzu and him.  the cero having the power to take out a hole city block ment that even if he destroyed the barrier the chance of getting away from it would still be low.  bout that would lessen the overall damage he and she took as it would spread cero's power over a larger area. At the same time that would kill thousands of innocent people.

Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 pm

Shizuo cocked his head to his side, and looked forward, he honestly was just coming out of his rant but, there was one thing to take care of, as he narrowed his eyes, he saw two things, one That idiot shini in the distance , and the other begin a barrier, so naturally he launched forward and using his wereism which seemed to have been augmented for some reason had begun moving forward at a decent speed, feet kicking up , and jumping into the air before he brought his razor sharp talons straight down his augmented werewolf strength being great, in-fact it would be enough to break a momentary hole into the Side of the barrier as shizuo kicked off, and you know what he did, as the cero was just about to fire he smashed straight into it taking a massive blow to his body In-fact it burned through his arm to the bone, and his leg to the bone as he spun off he gave Uhcm the thumbs up and said.

“..GET ER AND LETS CLEAN THIS MESS UP, ill be laying over there regenerating for alittle so DON’T let THIS chance GO by LUNATIC BIKERIDER FACE!?”

From there shizuo smashed into the ground where he was laughing oblivious to the pain of loosing a arm and a leg, as muscle had already began to regenerate as he chuckling spat to the site and sat up watching what the second person, the shini would do after this, as he’d directly fucked up the arrancars attack and probably given him a moment of surprise to get the job done, but for now he laid back arm over his head and using his partially regenerated left arm pulled out a cig and scratched it on the ground fast enough to light it, from there he took a deep drag and blew some of it out and was here to watch the fireworks start!

[br][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Theme of this moment, or so thought in my head. x3

After landing, the Shinigami withdraws his zanpakuto and speaks, "Smash, Smough!" Though he is not meant to do another shikai flash release in a row, he is not taking chances to shatter the barrier that is forming up. He then whispers with his hand over his zanpakuto's blade, "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" The vortex absorbs the energy from the Shinigami, the barrier, the cero and the wolf-man during the charge up as the blade starts showing a yellow aura around it, possibly a stronger version of the shikai release. As the wolf-man rushes up to tank the cero and break an opening, the Shinigami chants, "Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six."

Upon the opening created by the wolf-man, points at the girl and shouts, "Way of Binding number sixty-one! Six Rods Prison of Light!" With the surprise attack of the wolf-man, it may leave the girl stunned by the sudden arrival and leaves herself open to the seal that will hold her in place and prevents further movement of other body parts on the girl. Just immediately after, the blade is not doubt at critical rate as he thrusts it forward with another shout, "Way of Destruction number sixty-three! Thunder Roar Sear!" Unlike the Okasen used earlier, the Shinigami used incantations to double the strength of a sixty-three besides half the strength of a thirty-two. By the sheer power of the combo, the wolf-man could possibly hear bones cracking from the Shinigami as a powerful vortex rushes out like a drill with very bright flash of lightning rushing within the vortex like a lance.

The vortex will tear a bigger hole into the barrier and if upon impact with the girl, it will start to dig into her and tearing her from the inside out with the destructive lightning fueling its ferocity to the point that at a cost of shattering the bones in the Shinigami's right arm and right leg, it can lay waste to a lot of barrier and durability specialists. After the attack, the wolf-man can see a hole the size to fit a truck inside while a deep indent caused by the blast alone as the Shinigami limply drops his zanpakuto and falls hard onto his right side. The only reason that the kido did not explode is because it was completely engulfed and absorbed by the vortex during the shikai flash release. Breathing deeply and trying to endure the pain of having his skeleton's right side shattered and muscles possibly torn up, he places his left hand as he struggles to pose his right hand onto the zanpakuto. He closes his eyes as he murmurs something before both he and his zanpakuto glow with a green hue. To those who knows kido, the Shinigami was trying to heal himself by linking with his zanpakuto spirit; not effective, but it seems every little bit counts for him.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:15 am

||A Kunoichi ||

Status
Grade:
Wounds/injuries:

Suzu’s focus was on the soul reaper. Him and him alone as she let her cero go.  But something went wrong.  That Wolf boy come busting thru and even went to use his own body as a shield from the ceros blast. Her focus slipped away from UHCM for a moment and in that moment she was caught, paralyzed by the kido spell.  And as the vortex went to collide with her victory looked to be assured for the soul reaper and doggy. But something was still off. suzu’s face never ones have a look of fear, anger or regret on it. Almost if she knew something they didn't.

And what was it she knows? What was it that gave her confidence to face down this attack? IT was simple really, her own calculations. She had seen this soul reaper use this vortex power before and she already known it was a possibility that he would do it again.  To not think so would have been foolish.  And the wolf boy yes his sudden appearance was unfortuitous for suzu. making an opening for uhcm to bind her down. Suzu knows a lot of things and the thing she knows most is herself.  That wolf boy could not have taken out two of her at the same time. So where were the other two? That is what she was counting on, herself.  For if you want something done right that is the only way to do it.

The other two suzu’s of course following behind the little dog boy.  One appearing by the trapped suzu just before she got hit with the vortex.  As for the other one? well it was about 30 feet from uhcm’s right side.  Two Wormholes would open one being right in front of the first and third suzu and the other in front of the second. The vortex and all its power being swallowed up by it and rerouted to the other Wormhole, The force of it now aimed at uchm his self, but not to hit him. it would pass in front of him by a couple feet.  In this moment of disarray the third Suzu casted a kido known as Bakudo 21  Sekienton. The command to do so being covered by the raging attack that was passing thru the wormhole. Using the red smoke as cover. The  Suzu’s open a garganta and made their escape before the smoke cleared, making it seem like they vanished in to thin air.  

Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm

Just as he falls onto his back and starts healing, he sees his attack being blocked by a clone and then taken in by a wormhole. Since it was the girl who uses it, he is now in a bind, just as the girl was in his own bind. The clones capable of using wormholes would be like telling the Shinigami that the girl is more than normal. Despite it being a couple feet away, it was enough to drag the loose Shinigami into it like a dust bunny to a vacuum at a surprising haste. The vortex smashes into the building with enough force to render the structure of the building to be unstable, a ticking death trap waiting to trigger.

As for the shinigami? He was smashed through the edges of the holes created by the vortex that carries him through two more buildings behind the mentioned building. As evident that the vortex would have killed the arrancar, the heavy murakumo sword was also sucked into the vortex as it flew across into the building after the third building that the Shinigami stopped at. Unarmed and severely injured, the Shinigami feels his consciousness slipping and he is struggling to survive now. His entire right half of his body was messed and then received enough blows through the buildings and the vortex to render his entire body broken.

With every ounce of his strength, he pulls out a small cube and squishes it between his index finger and thumb before dropping it. The cube expands and shapes almost immediately into a clothed blank body, a gigai specially designed to sustain his life should he was edging with death, a temporary stability that persists indefinitely, but he cannot leave that gigai until he was properly treated by the fourth division in the future. He focuses his energy and enters the gigai before he loses consciousness for a while, laying in the third building to Shizuo's left with his zanpakuto missing. Should Shizuo find him and decides to help him, the Shinigami will wake up and weakly tell him to help him leave Ikibukuro. It is unknown what he would mean, but he will lose consciousness frequently so it is up to Shizuo to help him now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little ninja in the city.    little ninja in the city. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

little ninja in the city.
Page 1 of 1