Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
The Gotei 13 XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
The Gotei 13 Vote_lcapThe Gotei 13 Voting_barThe Gotei 13 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

The Gotei 13

Go down 
+2
UHCM
The Condesce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Yen : 58299

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:05 am

|G O T E I || 1 3|
The Gotei 13 Gotei13symbol

The Gotei 13 1
Squad 1: Truth & Innocence

Captain Commander: Kinoen Luesen (The Condesce)[Temporary]
Vice Captain: [Reserved]
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 2-1
Squad 2: Seek Nothing

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 3-1
Squad 3: Despair

Captain:
Vice Captain: U.H.C.M. (UHCM)
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 4
Squad 4: Those Who Grieve Are Loved

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 5
Squad 5: Sacrifice, Danger, Pure Love, Humility, Sweetness

Captain: Zen (Viz90210)
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 6
Squad 6: Noble Reason

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 7
Squad 7: Courage

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 8
Squad 8: Everything is Obtained

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 9
Squad 9: Oblivion

Captain:
Vice Captain: [Reserved] (Shizuo)
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 10
Squad 10: Mystery, Egotism

Captain: Jin Hoshigawa (Jin)
Vice Captain: Corgan (JohnSeever)
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 11
Squad 11: Fight

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 12
Squad 12: Vengeance, Strictness, Independence

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

The Gotei 13 13
Squad 13: Hope

Captain:
Vice Captain:
Seat 3:
Seat 4:
Seat 5:
Members:

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Gate Guardians:

North Guardian (Black Ridge):
East Guardian (Blue Stream)
South Guardian (Red Hollow):
West Guardian (White Way):

The Academy:

Headmaster:
Assistant to the Headmaster:

Teachers:

Students:

RULES:

1.) You MUST be Active to maintain a Captain spot.  We reserve the right to, at ANY time, remove you from your position if you fall into an inactive state without any explanation or warning.  The same applies to Vice Captaincies as well.

2.) ONLY Shinigami may apply to be in the Gotei 13.  It doesn't matter how it worked in another area or on another site.  Shinigami only.  Even if they're "hiding" their true self, they cannot apply to be in the Gotei.  It makes sense that even when hiding who one is, SOMEONE in such a massive and ancient organization will notice what they really are.

3.) Those who hold a Captain or Vice Captain position must fit a certain standard to meet said position.  If your character is childish, or a bit goofy, then that's fine as long as they can get down to business when the time calls for it.  However, characters who are overly lazy, unable to be serious at all, psychopathic, or otherwise will NOT be allowed to hold a position of influence within the Gotei 13.

4.) Captains DO have a say in who they want within their squad.  If someone applies to your division and you feel that you simply cannot work with them, then you may say so, and that person will be asked if they would like to relocate to another division.  We want every division to be able to work as ONE unit, without any grudges or bad blood preventing total unity when the time calls for it.

5.)  You CAN reserve a spot if your app is not ready yet, but you will anywhere from 3 to 5 days to finish it. After the 3 day mark, we reserve all rights to replace you with someone else or have someone else take the spot. If something happened such as work or college, we can extend it if you give us enough reason to.

Note: You must have a completed and graded shinigami application to apply within the Gotei 13.  If you wish to reserve a spot, please state that you're doing so.  Otherwise, please wait until your character is given a tier to apply for a position.

Gotei 13 Application:
Code:
[b]Name[/b]: The full name of your character
[b]Division[/b]: The division in which your character will join
[b]Position[/b]: The position you desire for your character
[b]URL of Char App[/b]: A link to your character's Application
[b]Reasons For Joining:[/b] Why should your character have this position and be apart of this group?
[b]How Active Are You?[/b] Describe to us how active you are on the site and if you'll stay active
[b]What Do You Have To Offer:[/b] If you became Captain or Vice Captain, what do you have to offer?
[b]Notes[/b]: Any notes you would like to add

Last edited by The Condesce on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:21 am

The Gotei 13 4758-2044710856_zpsa4329a6e

Seireitei Security:

Hello to all.  This is your current Captain Commander, Kinoen Luesen, speaking.  I simply wish to inform you all of the new security measures throughout the Seireitei. Captains, if I address your division directly, please guide your squad accordingly.

• The use of Gate Guardians will now be re-instated. If you believe you're up to this task, contact me immediately.

• The spherical barrier around the Seireitei, created by the Sekiseki, is to be re-enforced with various Kidō barriers to prevent the use of teleportation techniques in or out of the Seireitei. I entrust this task to Fifth division for completion.

• Senkaimon travel is to be closely monitored at all times. No exceptions, no slacking.  Any discrepancies should be reported directly to me.

• All Academy students are to be indoors and in their rooms by sundown, no exceptions. We must keep our young, our untrained, and our impressionable safe.

• The entrance to the Nest of Maggots is to be locked down and re-enforced. Only captains and Zero Division members are to be given access into the prison.  No one is to escape.  If anyone attempts to do so, you have permission to kill them on sight.

• Sōkyoku Hill is to be protected around the clock.  No one, save for Zero Division members and Captains, is to be allowed near the Sōkyoku without written permission.

• The same conditions for the Nest of Maggots is to be applied to the Senzaikyū. Allowing, of course, for the entrance and exit of Honor guard for the cells. However, said guards must leave their masks outside of the building. When they enter or leave the prison, they must not wear their masks.  This is to prevent any identity switching, or sneaking in and out from those not authorized.

• NO other races are to be allowed in the Seireitei besides Shinigami, outside of Prisoners who have been immobilized and checked to be safe for moving. Vizards who are allied with the Gotei 13 get a pass, but all Vizards must register their appearance, and the appearance of their Mask, before entering. The Gate Guardians will enforce this. They are allowed INTO the seireitei, but they are NOT allowed membership into the Gotei 13.  If one of any other race wishes to enter, they must contact myself in advance, so I may open a predetermined gate for them, which will then be closely guarded. (Arrancar are an AUTOMATIC denial on these terms.  NO arrancar under ANY circumstances shall be allowed within the walls of the Seireitei.)

• Jigokuchō communication is to be restricted to Captains and Lieutenants. Anyone not ranking as such is only to use it for emergencies, nothing else.

• Fourth Division: If a prisoner is mortally injured, you are to tend to their wounds ONLY to the point where they are able to speak and aren't at risk of death. Do NOT heal them to their full strength before interrogating them.

• 12th division is forbidden from testing anything that threatens a SINGLE ONE of these rules within the Seireitei. A secured testing ground will be built in the Rukongai Forest.

• 11th Division, please refrain your training if it means blowing up buildings.

• Any Shinigami whos spiritual signature is detected as the source of any extensive damage to property within the Seireitei will be apprehended immediately unless it is for the purpose of repelling an invader, or any other such emergency defensive measure.

I expect these rules and regulations to be followed to the letter. Failure to follow will result in severe consequences.

Thank you for your time and cooperation!

Last edited by The Condesce on Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Yen : 58296

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:34 am

Name: U.H.C.M. (the Ultimately Honorable Crash Master)
Division: Third Division: Despair
Position: Any deemed necessary.
URL of Char Apphttps://dawnsaviors.forumotion.com/t45-shinigami-uhcm-approved-B-2
Reasons For Joining: His style (despite the unsavory behavior) was more fitting as part of the Execution crew.
How Active Are You? Can check in day by day if schedule allows it.
What Do You Have To Offer: A bang for the headache.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:11 pm

APPROVED
Gonna go ahead and set U.H.C.M as the Lieutenant of this division based on his tier, and his application.
Back to top Go down
Viz90210

Yen : 58253

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:12 pm

Name: Roy Delacroix AKA Zen
Division: 5
Position: Captain
URL of Char Apphttps://dawnsaviors.forumotion.com/t69-zen-shinigami-tbd#140
Reasons For Joining: He used to be a former captain. He would give up his life to protect anyone that needs to be protected
How Active Are You? Im graduating from collage in may, Im going to be busy but ill try to be as active as i can.
What Do You Have To Offer: Ummm, not ure how to anwser this one.
Notes: Any notes you would like to add
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:14 pm

The Gotei 13 Tumblr_moo38vrim71rwy3fgo1_250

As the tier listing isn't finished yet, i'm going to hold off on approving this. Once the tier listings are updated and finished, and Zen's given a tier, remind me and i'll revisit this.
Back to top Go down
Viz90210

Yen : 58253

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:53 pm

Name: Roy Delacroix AKA Zen  (Tier A-1++) 
Division: 5
URL of Char Apphttps://dawnsaviors.forumotion.com/t69-zen-shinigami-tbd#140
Reasons For Joining: He used to be a former captain. He would give up his life to protect anyone that needs to be protected
How Active Are You? Im graduating from collage in may, Im going to be busy but ill try to be as active as i can.
What Do You Have To Offer: 
Notes: I do need to discuss something related to a friendly arrancar. It just needs to be discussed with the gotei leader. 
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:30 am

Given the solidified tier system, and under the conditions we discussed in PC, I will be APPROVING this Captain application.  Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Yen : 58221

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 am

Name: Jin Hoshigawa
Division: 10
URL of Char App: https://dawnsaviors.forumotion.com/t79-jin-hoshigawa
Reasons For Joining: Jin is a good guy. Goofy, but knows when to do his job, and he takes it very seriously. He doesn't take no for an answer, and while he mau but heads with others, he knows how to work as a unit. He also trains like a mad man, and expects the same from his people.
How Active Are You? Can be extra active yo!
What Do You Have To Offer: [s]Cause I'm sexy, that's my offer[/s] An Intelligent, quick thinking man that is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. And while he doesn't like to kill, he will if the need arises. 
Notes: Pure sex!
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 am

The Gotei 13 Tumblr_md1dqg8ryH1ri1onzo1_500

I'm gonna hold off on approving this until he is approved and has a tier so I can see a general idea of his strength. Let me know in PC or PM once he's approved, and I'll revisit this!
Back to top Go down
JohnSeever

JohnSeever

Yen : 58312

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:22 am

Name: Corgan
Division: 10
Position: Any that staff would like
URL of Char App: https://dawnsaviors.forumotion.com/t89-corgan-import-finished#226
Reasons For Joining: Corgan is a person who is nice and polite, and helpful. With Jin as the captain of the 10th Division, they would in my opinion get along with each other pretty well.
How Active Are You? Being married and a father of 2, soon to be father of 3, I will be as active as i can. However, it really depends on life.
What Do You Have To Offer: No pref to be a Captain or vice captain yet, unless staff decides otherwise.
Notes: I would like the character to be in the Kido Corps if there is one on here. However, if no Kido Corps, than just the 10th Division.
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:43 pm

The Gotei 13 Tumblr_lvg776uxfE1r0ojhto1_250

Just like with Jin, I'm gonna have to hold off on approving this until the character is given a tier. Please let me know once the app has been graded, and I'll revisit this.
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:23 pm

The Gotei 13 Tumblr_mcf3ca1Yjt1riiw1do1_500

UPDATE:

PLEASE check the footnote I've added above the code for applying before placing an application into the Gotei.  Thank you.
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 pm

The Gotei 13 Thumbsup

Given the recent approval of Jin's application, I will be approving his application to the captaincy of Squad 10. Congratulations! Enjoy the buffet.
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 am

The Gotei 13 Tumblr_m02t1l8mbN1qj9hb1o1_500

Same thing for John. Corgan is now approved to the position of Squad 10 Lieutenant given his tier and application. Fight hard.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

Yen : 58330

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Name: Magnolia
Division: 1
Position: Vice-Captian
URL of Char App: Link
Reasons For Joining: She was previously a vice captian, and while because of certain reasons she hasn't vizardized on this site, it wouldmake sense she would still be a vice captian
How Active Are You? I am a shizuo, i post with shizuo accuracy and with shizuo tier speed.
What Do You Have To Offer: A extensively strong, character that has held a high tier in a former site,
Notes: Because i think Our Squad 1 captian needs a suitable 2nd in command, i'd like to volunteer Magnolia as a shinigami, for more reasons then others, it would give me a chance to use her, and a fresh start for her which im sure would be
benifitial for both her and the soul society.

[Atm This is a reserve if applicable]
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:30 am

The Gotei 13 Tumblr_mczr6pjmn31rzenyjo1_500

Semi-Denied

I'm not going to place this reserve just yet.  There are aspects of Magnolia's personality that I don't think fit with the first division, or Kinoen in general.  While Kinoen does need a strong 2nd in command, he also needs someone who he can trust, and reading through her persona doesn't give me that vibe.

If you would like to place this reserve on another division, I can do that for you.  But she will not be joining 1st Division.

EDIT:

Gonna place this reserve on 9th Lieutenant for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gotei 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gotei 13   The Gotei 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Gotei 13
Page 1 of 1