Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Vote_lcapEnter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Voting_barEnter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Vote_lcapEnter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Voting_barEnter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UHCM

UHCM

Yen : 58296

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Empty
PostSubject: Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!   Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Sakaki_of_azumanga_daioh-12475
Hello, I am UHCM, Former Member of Platinum Hearts and member of Saviors of Dawn.

I'm mostly casual so short bursts of writing will follow in my involvement. As for the style, I'm a storyteller, meaning that I will make random situations seem purposeful. Do look up my characters if ya want to role-play with me and be sure to privately message me in the site to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Characters
Murasaki - 16-year-old Human Female (In Karakura of Earth)
U.H.C.M. - Brutal Shinigami (In Soul Society)

Threads

Thread 1 (Murasaki): Murasaki and Zane - Thread 1 - School Day
(Active - 5 posts by UHCM, 4 posts by Zero = 9 posts long)

Summary for "School Day" (Incomplete):
Thread 2 (U.H.C.M.): U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
(Completed - 4 posts by UHCM, 4 posts by Viz90210 = 8 posts long)

Summary for "The Captain's Song" (Complete):
Thread 3 (U.H.C.M.): Suzu, Shizuo and U.H.C.M. - Thread 2 - Little Ninja in the City
(Soon to Complete - 6 posts by zeturin, 5 posts by Shizuo, 6 posts by UHCM = 17 posts long)

Summary for "Little Ninja in the City" (Incomplete):
Thread 4 (U.H.C.M.): U.H.C.M. and Sora - Thread 3 - The Nurse, the Beast, and the Gigai
(Starting Soon - 1 post by UHCM, 0 post by Ryouko = 1 post long)

Summary for "The Nurse, the Beast, and the Gigai" (Incomplete):

Last edited by UHCM on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
JJ9000
Admin
Admin
JJ9000

Yen : 5069781

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!   Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Welcome to the site, U! Anything you ahve to add would be appreciated, as well as helping establish base RP for people as well as plots. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Yen : 58299

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!   Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Yoyo! And sup.. and all that jazz xD
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

Yen : 58273

PostSubject: Re: Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!   Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Welcome to the Saviors, UHCM~

fancy o.o
Back to top Go down
JohnSeever

JohnSeever

Yen : 58312

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!   Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am

UHCM, good to see you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!   Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Saviors of Dawn :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: