Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Vote_lcap(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Voting_bar(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Vote_lcap(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Voting_bar(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zetsurin

zetsurin

Yen : 58514

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Empty
PostSubject: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:05 pm

A young black-cat stretched her hands and feet up to the sky, but this was not the sky she is used to seeing after her mid-day nap.  As she was yawning a thought popped in her head. “Where am I… Hmm “ she roll over onto her stomach and propped herself up on her four paws.  Taking a gentle stroll thru the grass, the smell was not the same as her woods ether.  wiping away a little sleep in her eyes the gears in her head finely started turning.  “That is right … I was following a boy to a village of people like me.” The cat stopping to rub her face with her paws would than say out loud. “so this is the Congo... but where is he at?”

As the Cat kept walking her body would change to that of a human.  The cat that was walking on its feet replaced with a girl walking on her hands and knees, her pink hoodie standing out like a sore thumb from the green grass. Caching a sent in the air she started running on all fours. She would be using her Sly-kitty ability to sneak up on the target at her full speed without a sound.  And just like that seemingly out of nowhere pouncing thru a bush in hopes of catching  Madeo off guard. " NYA~"

Back to top Go down
NekoTina

Yen : 58398

PostSubject: Re: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:09 am

The little girl yawned softly, a smile on her lips as she lay in the bed of flowers.  The sun streamed down on to her, lighting up the beautiful grove she was in. She thought back, remembering when she had moved from the forest near Karakura to Congo, her first few days were spent sanctifying this area, creating a new sacred grove in her new home. Bushes grew around the edges, closing off the area from the outside. This was an area sanctified to Mother Nature, and the young one here wouldn’t allow anyone to defile it. The cat ears poking out from her long blonde hair twitched, the tail behind her flicking a bit as she heard the sounds of soft, small paws against the nearby earth. It seemed that Felix, the Cheetah cub had started to make his way back.

Suddenly, one of the bushes around the grove rustled, a young female pouncing through it and letting out a loud ‘nyah’ towards her. Moments later Felix pounced on top of the girl, a snarl escaping the Cheetah cub’s mouth. However, the young girl was quick to spot something else, blood trickling out of a wound on one of Felix’s back legs. A short, loud mewl towards Felix got him to stop growling at the girl and hop down, slowly crawling towards the girl in the center of the grove. Sitting up, she checked over the wound, hoping it wasn’t anything too horrid. A sigh of relief spread across her face as she finished, it wasn’t anything too bad, and she could heal this easily. Closing her eyes, she let a hand fall softly on to Felix as she started to hum a strange melody. Slowly the wound would start to close up, all the damage that had been done to her precious Felix being healed by the magic she had been taught by Mother Nature.

Opening her eyes, she smiled down at Felix before turning to the one who intruded upon her grove. Her look was no longer friendly, it was one of complete seriousness as she stared upon them for a moment before speaking.

“Who the hell are you and why have you come here? Your answer better be good or I’ll have Felix rip you to shreds.”
Back to top Go down
JJ9000
Admin
Admin
JJ9000

Yen : 5069946

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:45 pm

The King of Cats

"Oof!"

A noise let out suddenly, as the male known as Madeo Lucas was suddenly assaulted from behind. His black and purple hair was thrown about as his small body, the size of a child's, rolled up in a small ball, covered by the sweatshirt wearing female. "Murr-?" He let out, blinking as he cuddled into the sudden warmth, before suddenly feeling a sharp amount of aggression.

"Meow?" He asked, his head suddenly poking up out of the sweatshirt as his head poked out, his tiny body having slid right under it, pressed up against Sayomi, his head coming out of her collar as he blinked at the other catgirl. "Murr... Herro Sayomi, herro Nya-ma~!" He purred out, turning his head and putting it against Sayomi's neck for a moment, sniffing it before snuggling in more. "Nyeh, sorry Sayomi... I just wanted to check up on Nyama to see how she was doing since I invited her here." He explained to the werebeast, before suddenly the lithe male grabbed onto the edges of the fabric with his tiny arms, suddenly pulling himself up as he performed a flip, a golden light covering his body as he suddenly emerged once again.

"I hope you two can furrgive me for my conduct." He told them simply, reappearing as the tooth necklace reappeared on his bare chest, letting out a breath. He was now clad only in a loincloth, his body having rapidly changed into that of a man in his late teens or early twenties, extraordinarily fit in stature. "However I wanted to make sure you two were going to be comfortable before we entered the village." His voice was also very much changed, to an extreme extent. The normal Voice of the Were-King was so much so in effect that it would make it difficult for most cats to focus on anything but him, in addition to most beings just from the intensity of his tones. He wasn't even purposefully using it as he reached out both arms, opening his mouth as his fangs were released in his stretch.

"Ah... It feels good to be home. This is the home of the new clan, the new start... the Clan Leonin Royalis." He explained clearly, before turning around to the both of them. "If you would like to meet your brethren and sisters, please follow me and I shall guide you." He explained to them, his thin, long regal tail stretching out as it waved outwards, more than half as long as his own body, brushing against the both of them as he turned his coal black eyes around to look at them again, the earring in his large right cat-ear making a tingling noise as he did so. It's good... to be home. He thought to himself, smiling softly as he awaited their reply.

Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:18 pm

As the cub jumped on her she pushed it aside gently and it hopped down and walked to the other girl. “Bad kitty don’t you knows it’s not nice to show your teeth like that?” The girl was seemingly ignoring the other female as she looked down at the little one she had just caught. Never seeing him in this form before she thought it might be his son. “This one smells like him … and that thing gots his sent on her to. But where is he?” by that thing she was referring to the other female. “Maybe you’re his kitten? And it must be the mother murrr?” looking at the girl she would say. “ I am not scared of your kitten. They would have to catch me first and I am faster than nya-you think.” Sayomi's face brandishing a boastful smile on it.

As the little one under her started getting frisky and nuzzling her Sayomi started giggling and twitching side to side as it spoke to both the girls. ”how you know my name?” pointing over at the other girl she would say.” and that thing is Nyama?” as the boy flips out and started changing in to that of a more fmilyer form. “ ooo it’s you Madeo.” The girl focusing on his every word would say in a cheerful voice. “YES I am ready to go! A village of peoples like me. “  but there was something else .. a tail .. Swinging in front of her.. Back and forth back and forth… she could not help it. she lashes out at it biting on to his tail as the part of her that was a hunter took over for a moment.  Her fangs lightly pinching it yet holding it firmly in her mouth. Sayomi sitting there with a happy expression on her face not unlike that of a house cat that just caught a mouse.
Back to top Go down
NekoTina

Yen : 58398

PostSubject: Re: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:22 am

Nyama blinked as she noticed that Madeo was beneath the newcomer, her face softening as she looked on. When the newcomer mentioned that she had Madeo’s scent on her, she blushed and glared menacingly at the she beast. A soft hum escaped her lips, and moments later her scent vanished completely. Felix, unable to see Nyama anymore, looked around for her a bit before going over and pawing at young Madeo. Felix senses were better than even her own, and since he had told her he thought it was Madeo, she would believe him. Glaring at the newcomer, she spoke up to answer the questions, still visible to her and Madeo.

“Don’t you know it’s rude to come in to other people’s houses uninvited? I don’t want you defiling this sacred place, so get lost! I have no idea who you’re referring to, but I have not been able to mate with anyone yet. My body won’t be ready for a while, so…”

Her voice trailed off as she thought, and then she sighed. Slowly her body transformed, becoming that of a blonde haired housecat, except her tail was a deep black color. A soft humming escaped the lips of her new form, and the only warning the two of them would have is a slight rumbling before a huge bolt of lightning crashed down in to the ground a few inches from the two of them. Nyama would then transform back, a look of seriousness on her face.

“I don’t need to use Felix if I don’t want to, I can just fry you with another bolt of lightning if I want.”

Suddenly, the supposed Madeo started speaking, saying he had come to check on how Nyama was doing. Smiling shyly, she watched as he transformed, proving that her and Felix had been right.

“Don’t worry nyah, I’m always happy to see you Madeo. However, I would prefer if others did not enter this sacred place!”

Her eyes flickered between Madeo and Felix, every time she looked at the cub her attention would be pulled back to Madeo before his power weakened from upon her and she could look back down. Nyama was able to slightly resist the voice of the were-king that Madeo constantly projected. It was a benefit of her connection with mother nature, the ability to resist the lure of nature. She almost wanted to tell Madeo off for it, but she knew that he did not project it purposefully, that he couldn’t stop it even if he wished. Knowing all that she had made up her mind, she would strengthen her resistance, strengthen the whole of herself so that she could be the one who could make sure that the influence of Madeo’s voice did not lead to rash plans and bad actions. Sighing, she smiled at Madeo and nodded as he finished his question.

“I’m ready to go, mew. Just please, can you let them know not to enter this grove without permission nyah?”
Back to top Go down
JJ9000
Admin
Admin
JJ9000

Yen : 5069946

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:52 pm

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Madeo's mouth suddenly opening, his vocal cords exploding as he felt teeth grab onto his tail. Twitching, he reached a hand back, grabbing onto Sayomi's hoodie as he pulled her, lowering his body and using her weight against her as he pulled on the younger werebeast, feeling her body flow with him as he pulled her out of the grove, releasing her, his body becoming infused with a brilliant light as he suddenly, rapidly changed.

"Grr........ Reow!" He nipped at her, as at last he came out of his transformation, his hair totally brown, completely covering his body as the armor formed, patches of fur rapidly growing on his body as the mane on his head appeared, the fierceness of his jaw becoming more and more pronounced as it changed into a maw, his arms and legs growing in pure muscle mass as his torso grew more firm, his legs becoming more and more muscular, wryer, as at last his tail vanished completely.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAR!"

THe beast yelled out, his eyes locking onto Saymoi once again, then, and awaited to see what he would do, his intent obvious. He was going to make this she-cat realized who she could not mess with. Who was her alpha... who she was not to violate with her teeth, a crime performed that could not go unpunished!
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:24 pm

O no i got caught is all she could think as the male grabbed her.  looking around there was little to blame it on, ther was the  cub or the girl...  she made her mind up quickly. The girl with a dazed look on her face as she was nipped at. She jump back bringing her left hand up tell it was just under her eye’s and using an innocent looking face and big doe eyes. She then batting her hand out like a paw at the other female that was there and say. “What? It was not me. I did not do it. it was her.  Nope no sir not me, I did not bite the super fluffy … smooth tail that was swinging back and forth.” Her mouth drooling at the last part confirming her guilt… witch does not really matter scents from the start it was crystal clear she did it.

Her face barring a halfhearted smile as the boy changed. “ O look it’s a BIG fish!” the girl pointing behind the him and tried to run off to avoid getting in trouble by climbing the nearest light pole. … she has never ben that smart of a girl and she had already for got where she was... and now she was looking for a light pole in the congo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.   (=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(=0-0=) a Nya form nowhere.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Saviors of Dawn :: RP Zone :: Earth :: Wilderness-
Jump to: