Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
The story line. XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
The story line. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
The story line. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
The story line. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
The story line. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
The story line. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
The story line. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
The story line. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
The story line. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
The story line. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
The story line. Vote_lcapThe story line. Voting_barThe story line. Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

The story line.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Certified Crazy

Yen : 58495

The story line. Empty
PostSubject: The story line.   The story line. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:52 am

Okay as you guys know, bph did end a little while ago, it was sad but we move on, however i am opening this particular discussion to deal with a issue that a individual brought up in the xat. We do not have a story line yet, and i do think that while the staff and admins will have the hands to shape the general plot, it is you the members that will ultimately be the biggest engine to keep it running, as i've always said a site is only as good as the members on it, to breathe life into it, so before i begin rambling, i will say this, post your idea's for a plot or what you would like to see happen thus far for the plot, and though it might not have a 100% chance of happening, i and jj will try the best we can to make it happen,

without further wait, begin discussion.
Back to top Go down
UHCM

UHCM

Yen : 58461

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

The story line. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story line.   The story line. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Since it is named, "Saviors of Dawn," it will have to have multiple protagonistic and multiple antagonistic archetypes. The alternative timeline is quite flexible in the essence, so we have a field of possibilities (with exception of Aizen turning evil, would like to see what if Aizen did not turn into a power-hungry S.O.B.) So I came up with some ideas compiled into one.

With the rise of Vizards, the Shinigami Military Force, Gotei 13 ends up facing the new threat, unaware of the sliver of Vizards that are actually on their side. Maddened by the hollow within them, most of the Vizards succumbed to their suffering and turned into an advanced hybrid of Hollows, Hollows that fights like a Shinigami. Actual Arrancars are unknown to either ends as they are only mentioned and not encountered unless they encountered a Chapina, an Arrancar who suffered worse than their more malevolent cousins while gaining their humanity, an emotional array of senses and logic that deprived them of primitive instincts to possess humane personality qualities. With seemingly enemies from multiple faces of the world, the Shinigami of Gotei 13 would eventually find themselves up against a wall if they do not come up with a plan soon or the Humans will be caught in the middle of a total war.
Back to top Go down

The story line.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Saviors of Dawn :: Other Information :: General Discussion-
Jump to: