Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
Grand opening to zetsurin XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
Grand opening to zetsurin Vote_lcapGrand opening to zetsurin Voting_barGrand opening to zetsurin Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
Grand opening to zetsurin Vote_lcapGrand opening to zetsurin Voting_barGrand opening to zetsurin Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

Grand opening to zetsurin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zetsurin

zetsurin

Yen : 58514

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Grand opening to zetsurin Empty
PostSubject: Grand opening to zetsurin   Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Grand opening to zetsurin Shutterstock_73118242_zps2d402f6f
A red curtain rises on a wooden stage with nothing but a rickety old chair sitting in the center. The audience chatter grows faint as the show seems to be starting, but little did they know as the star of the performance was standing outside the theater with a small black box in hand that has a red button sticking up from the top. the girl smiles as she pushed the button down and the theater burst into flames in an explosion that sent pieces flying all around, For the onlookers this was like hellfire and brimstone. The girl tossing the small black box over her head started to giggle a little.

Hello you may call me zetsurin. My real name … well I don’t like it so I won’t say it here. I am a bit of an odd ball and I don’t like things being too normal. So that means I can be a little silly at times. 

O yes I know a lot of people say “don't worry I won’t bite” so I feel the need to let you know I do bite… a lot. And I have been known to jump-on, kick, stab, kidnap, torture. Burn, forcefully remove body parts … mostly eyes and that is just as some would say “scratching the surface”. But this is just how I show my feelings and most likely means we are friends or at the very least I see you as a friend rather you like it or not.. After all why would i add someone who is not my friend eye ball to my collection? That would be crazy right? 

I am also a really sweet and nice person so feel free too hit me up on the xat.
Back to top Go down
JJ9000
Admin
Admin
JJ9000

Yen : 5069946

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Grand opening to zetsurin   Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Welcome to the site, zets!

Hope you are enjoying what you see.

For you we have the Espada, Clan Leonin Regalis, and others. Everything you do here is greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Yen : 58464

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Grand opening to zetsurin   Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Heyo zetsu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

Yen : 58438

PostSubject: Re: Grand opening to zetsurin   Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 pm

hello zetsurin! welcome! fancy post! o.o
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Yen : 58514

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Grand opening to zetsurin   Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes i like the post to :3 it makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand opening to zetsurin   Grand opening to zetsurin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand opening to zetsurin
Page 1 of 1