Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
Heyo I supposeth. XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
Heyo I supposeth. Vote_lcapHeyo I supposeth. Voting_barHeyo I supposeth. Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
Heyo I supposeth. Vote_lcapHeyo I supposeth. Voting_barHeyo I supposeth. Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

Heyo I supposeth.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Yen : 58464

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Heyo I supposeth. Empty
PostSubject: Heyo I supposeth.   Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:56 am

Heyo I supposeth. Tumblr_m5jswdo0p01rtcfaqo1_500

Hey all, it's your friendly neighborhood Captain Commander and resident chief of torture and interrogation, Condesce!

I'm generally pretty laid back as long as you handle things calmly, and apply yourself to the best of your ability, foregoing things such as blatant ignorance or other such discrepancies >.>

All in all, I try to run a tight ship around the Gotei, but at least it's a clean ship! If you have any legitimate problems about the way I run things, or the way I'm acting.. Then by all means, let me know! I have a problem sometimes with controlling myself, and I know I can go a bit overboard. I promise, my feelings won't be hurt!

However, if your only wish is to endlessly bitch and moan at me about petty issues, or if you want to swear and yell at me because your captain didn't get approved..

Then please, neatly and legibly put all of your complaints and issues into writing, and file them accordingly in the complaint department~:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

Yen : 58438

Heyo I supposeth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo I supposeth.   Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Dramatic and fancy o.o Welcome Condesu
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Yen : 58514

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Heyo I supposeth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo I supposeth.   Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:07 pm

hihi ^,^ its zetsurin and :O I got a problem within the way you run things!!  you are riding in a ship around the Gotei and i want on it too!
Heyo I supposeth. Soul_Society_zps5c255875
all joking aside tho xD I hope we can have lots of fun. And i know you will do grate thing for the Gotei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heyo I supposeth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heyo I supposeth.   Heyo I supposeth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heyo I supposeth.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Saviors of Dawn :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: