Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
Byakko returns with new name XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
Byakko returns with new name Vote_lcapByakko returns with new name Voting_barByakko returns with new name Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
Byakko returns with new name Vote_lcapByakko returns with new name Voting_barByakko returns with new name Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

Byakko returns with new name

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnSeever

JohnSeever

Yen : 58477

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Byakko returns with new name Empty
PostSubject: Byakko returns with new name   Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:46 am

Hi, i am , or was Byakko over at PH about 3 years ago, at the time, i was a Shin named Byakko Fuyuichiro, a Quincy named Conor Boyd, a mod soul named Takeo, a Ziamichi named Methos.  I than took a break, RP burnout and returned with three characters, a Shin, Corgan, a Quincy, James Douglas Sandilands and a Human, Steve Rogers. I went by JohnSeever, which is what i am going by now. My RP style is laid back and at times i love to move a thread along quickly, while others depending on how my mood and the way i am feeling, will drag it out.  

A little about me; I am 36, 37 in Dec. Married with two beautiful children and a third on the way. I work part time, and looking for full time work. i do American Civil War Re-enacting, so at times i will be gone for a weekend to a week. I am on late, around 10p cst to whenever i fall asleep, mainly due to getting the kids to bed and all the fun stuff. I am also quiet at times, and do not know a lot about what goes on with new tech and all.

I will be active as best as i can. cannot wait to get going again.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin

zetsurin

Yen : 58514

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Byakko returns with new name   Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:33 pm

hello JohnSeever  

0-0

I am your local-Zetsurin. I don't think we have had a thread together be for on ph (tho i to got a bad memory )  ^,^ so if your ever willing to hit me on on the xat.
Back to top Go down
The Condesce
Captain Commander
The Condesce

Yen : 58464

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Byakko returns with new name   Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello there! Welcome c:
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

Yen : 58438

PostSubject: Re: Byakko returns with new name   Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Welcome to The Savoirs of Dawn, John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakko returns with new name   Byakko returns with new name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byakko returns with new name
Page 1 of 1