Bleach: Saviors of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Saviors of Dawn

This is a Bleach Forum Role-Playing site set in an alternate timeline of canon bleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Saviors of Dawn! We are currently working on getting this site up and running, so please stay with us during this early startup phase.
Staff
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) XpKdJP2

The Rules
Fast Links
Orgs
Templates
Latest topics
» Testing.....
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2020 12:22 pm by Gin-san

» Heero Noembleux - Human
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:34 am by JohnSeever

» Ontop Of Las Noches
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:30 pm by zetsurin

» U.H.C.M. and Zen - Thread 1 - The Captain's Song
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 am by UHCM

» Tsubasa Unabara
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:55 pm by Gin-san

»  little ninja in the city.
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm by UHCM

» Enter the U-Logic, UHCM is here by anomaly!
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am by JohnSeever

» Mikadzuki (Shadow Merge)
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

» Konran (Turmoil)
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 am by JohnSeever

Top posters
JJ9000 (79)
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Vote_lcap(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Voting_bar(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Vote_rcap 
Shizuo (72)
(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Vote_lcap(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Voting_bar(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Vote_rcap 
Gin-san (66)
zetsurin (51)
The Condesce (43)
JohnSeever (39)
UHCM (29)
Kylekaotikk (28)
Ryouko (15)
Viz90210 (13)
Affiliates
free forum

(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ9000
Admin
Admin
JJ9000

Yen : 5069946

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Empty
PostSubject: (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)   (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 am

YO! GI-GO-GI-GO!

I feel way too much like this lately.

Hey everyone, it's a JJ!

Everyone, we've gotten just about the basic skeleton of the site down. There are a few things that we still need to do that are left, but I think we're ready to have outside input! Who desires what? That is the question! We'll use this thread to gather ideas from EVERYONE, and then together figure out what we'd like to do on them. Any ideas you have regarding content of the site would be appreciated at this time; things like the plot, which is ambiguous at this moment in time, will not be very helpful.

Other than that, go wild and help us figure out what we can do for you all to make your stay here a great one!

JJ's To-Get-Done List
> New Fuma Park(Name pending)
> New Past RP Board
> New Sugiura Realm Board
> Get moar catnip
> Keep the lolcats out of the admin panel
> Make Literature Board
> Make Anime/Video Game Discussion board
> Make Shenanigans Board
> Make OOC RP board
> Make GFX Board
> Go "Jeebus" at this list

Last edited by JJ9000 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JohnSeever

JohnSeever

Yen : 58477

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)   (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:54 am

First thing, i can think of is a section that is Karakura City. That way, a point within Bleach can be used for RP in the human world. Within the Karakura section, the different places within; School, Downtow, Park, etc.

The same for Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. That way the threads can be spread out and not condensed within one part of the thread. Since there are so many areas within these locations.

Secondly, locations within countries, mounts, forests/jungles, beaches or regions.

That's my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Kylekaotikk
Admin
Admin
Kylekaotikk

Yen : 58428

PostSubject: Re: (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)   (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:25 am

(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) IdJIlw
My only bits of feedback is the orange text, white or a lighter grey would work better for this colour scheme. Not sure what perms I have or what I'm allowed to touch, but more more in depth-board coverage, as John said above me. For example, such as different sections within general discussion; such as other anime/manga talk board, GFX board, literature board, etc. On top of that, I feel the RP zone is a little lacking, only three main forums - I think we should add more alternative boards, such as past RP section/mature kinda' like PH had laid out. Perhaps also more realms we could introduce soon so it isn't simply Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and Earth. As I said, not sure what I can touch, but those are my suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Gin-san
Cero Espada
Cero Espada
Gin-san

Yen : 10069920

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)   (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:30 am

As far as Hueco Mundo is concerned, I shall be adding more sub-boards and such to it so it'll give more variety.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnsaviors.forumotion.com
JJ9000
Admin
Admin
JJ9000

Yen : 5069946

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)   (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:10 pm

John.

Alright, well, first, we're still having Karakura Town be Karakura Town, not a city. It'll be large and I'm going to put the park in, so that's a plus. For the rest... That's kinda vague... so I guess it'll get done as we go? xD

Kyle

Problem with both of those texts. We can't see them within our character tiers box. This orange/red color can be seen EVERYWHERE, and is a compliment to the blue that permeates our site. That's the explanation for that. Your suggestions are good, and I'll be writing them on my to-get-done list, so thank you for that.

Gin

K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)   (Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Request Thread) A Shotgun Blast, a Kick in the a##, So paranoid... (Watch your back!)
Page 1 of 1